IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's pretty straight forward
Obama needs to kill him. He's outlived any possible intelligence value, and it will be a major win for him politically if he can have a trial and kill him in a public fashion.

But he can't via military tribunal, he just can't. It'll cause too many problems. So he asks Holder: Can we try this guy without too much damage?
New Just wait till the show starts...
..then tell me how little damage can be done.
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
New Re: It's pretty straight forward
http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/id155.html
What is extraordinary about the case is that Manson was not present during any of the murders. The district attorney, 35-year-old Vincent T. Bugliosi, argued that Manson had created a religious cult and was controlling the minds of the family members around him. Bugliosi charged that Manson ordered the killings because he wanted to start a race war. It was a wild story and totally based on circumstantial evidence. There never has been any proof that Manson's little hippie colony in the desert was involved in any kind religious practice. They were merely a group of social misfits and dropouts. Because of his dynamic personality, Manson played the role of the leader, but no one has ever proven the others worshipped him.

Before the trial began, the Manson case became a political issue. President Richard M. Nixon condemned Manson on public television, calling him a dangerous cult leader.

The case by this time was drawing national attention and there was the usual media frenzy. By the time the trial started, nearly everyone in the country knew the story and heard Nixon's public allegations. The chances of a fair trial were almost nil.
circus time, the defence lawyers will have a field day, I would suspect that gerry spence might come out of retirement for this one.
     havnt seen a remark that stupid from a president since Nixon - (boxley) - (26)
         It's pretty straight forward - (crazy) - (2)
             Just wait till the show starts... - (beepster)
             Re: It's pretty straight forward - (boxley)
         Eh? - (Another Scott) - (10)
             so will sheik hold up a headline "Obama sez Im guilty" - (boxley) - (9)
                 I guess we'll see. I'm not worried that he'll be acquitted. -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
                     What you should be worried about... - (beepster) - (4)
                         I was down the street from the Moussaoui trial... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                             Huh? - (beepster) - (2)
                                 Fundamental disagreement. - (Another Scott)
                                 with nother on this one - (boxley)
                     A Military trial... for multiple murders, ending in... - (folkert) - (2)
                         KSM's trial will be in federal court - not under UCMJ. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Ah fudge... - (folkert)
         The UCMJ pretty much ensures he... - (folkert) - (11)
             He's not getting a military trial. -NT - (beepster) - (10)
                 Crud. - (folkert) - (9)
                     I can think of one - (jake123) - (8)
                         UCMJ covers... - (folkert) - (7)
                             I dunno if you noticed or not - (jake123) - (6)
                                 Oh FSCK me... - (folkert) - (1)
                                     Oopsie -NT - (beepster)
                                 Exactly. - (mhuber) - (3)
                                     Bingo. - (jake123)
                                     Kudos. - (mmoffitt)
                                     Yep. - (pwhysall)

Get the cool shoeshine.
78 ms