IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Migrane Ohio
My father-in-law and I took my daughter to a local nature center on Saturday. When we came out, there was an employee putting yellow safety tape across the main entrance/exit path. There was a tree leaning (from its base) across the path, laying against the tops of the trees on the other side. There was another tree broken off about halfway up, similarly across the path laying against the trees on the other side. Every time the wind blew, everything swayed and you could see both trees starting to slip loose.

As I walked the long way around to the parking lot, I noticed the surrounding woods were nearly choked with deadfalls.
I can't be a Democrat because I like to spend the money I make.
I can't be a Republican because I like to spend the money I make on drugs and whores.
New And Iowa
Drove from Cedar Falls/Waterloo to Cedar Rapids on Saturday around midday. It was snowing, 10 degrees F more or less (-6 C, right?), much fun.

No trees falling on the roads (all the trees around there are in the draws and watercourses :-) but I swear to you that no snow whatever actually fell in Iowa. At the rate that wind was blowing, it continued horizontally into Missouri before touching the ground!
Regards,
Ric
     Migrane - (bepatient) - (9)
         Question I had when I heard the story - (wharris2) - (1)
             Investigation ensues - (Yendor)
         Migrane, West Coast - (kmself) - (4)
             Phew.. close to home. - (Ashton)
             Eucalyptus - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 Widowmakers - (kmself) - (1)
                     Well, the ones here . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Migrane Ohio - (drewk) - (1)
             And Iowa - (Ric Locke)

Damn, man, you swing a mean left field passive aggressive non sequitur.
35 ms