IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Main complaint I've had
The only complaint I've had with 0.98 (and previous versions) is the wretched focus control. Even when a page I bring up doesn't have frames, more often than not I have to click inside the page in order to begin scrolling down the page with Page Down or Page Up.
Where each demon is slain, more hate is raised, yet hate unchecked also multiplies. - L. E. Modesitt
New Noticed that.
Didn't realize it had a name - 'focus'?

I'd report the oddity of it sometimes being unable to Minimize, if I could reproduce the phenom.. just telling them "it sometimes does this" - what good is that?

Anyway.. so long as no serious deficiencies show up; nothing IS perfect which has to run on a concrete base largely diluted with sand and BS.

So far.. no crash taking Windoze with it (more likely: Windoze crash taking More than just Moz. with it). Only crash I can recall was when screwing with jscript - which I note STILL doesn't access Some of the lazy-outs of those sites which use js to get enlarged images. No crash but - no workee either; this where the box clearly shows an unheeded java command..

{sigh} M$ has achieved one main goal - to make web-programming so complex that, the lazy ones WILL turn out crap. Imagine! - tryin to make something work on JUST IE 5, 5.5, 6.x, let alone the Other ones (I can't - but I bet you can).

A.
     Mozilla .9.8 Build 2002020406 - (Ashton) - (6)
         About those bookmarks.... - (hnick) - (3)
             Re: About those bookmarks.... - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                 Bookmark Manager - (nking) - (1)
                     Been done: "CBM" - (Ashton)
         Main complaint I've had - (wharris2) - (1)
             Noticed that. - (Ashton)

Not sure if that makes your statement true or false...
141 ms