IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Question I had when I heard the story
During the weather the midwest had during the day, what was a piece of scaffolding doing left on the building? It would seem nobody was using it at the time anyway (egads, I certainly wouldn't want to be up there with wind gusts of 30-50 mph). One report I heard from Ohio had a top wind gust measured at 80 mph.
Where each demon is slain, more hate is raised, yet hate unchecked also multiplies. - L. E. Modesitt
New Investigation ensues
The scaffolding was supposed to be locked to the side of the building. Investigation is going to determine whether it was or not. It could be until the end of the week before they know what happened.

The two girls in the one car were about to go out and celebrate one of their 30th birthdays. Both of their moms were in the back seat. Moms are injured but ok. Another 5 seconds, maybe, and the light would have changed and they'd have been merrily on their way.

I was near O'Hare all day Saturday, and the winds were amazingly strong out there. Rain and snow (depending on the time of day) were going sideways, not down.
-YendorMike

Real programmers use "vi a.out".
     Migrane - (bepatient) - (9)
         Question I had when I heard the story - (wharris2) - (1)
             Investigation ensues - (Yendor)
         Migrane, West Coast - (kmself) - (4)
             Phew.. close to home. - (Ashton)
             Eucalyptus - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 Widowmakers - (kmself) - (1)
                     Well, the ones here . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Migrane Ohio - (drewk) - (1)
             And Iowa - (Ric Locke)

"I couldn't have done it without him, sir."

"Cheek."
62 ms