IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not to mean to join threads but after the boom
will Ciceronicus Twelve sue the (former) residents of the (former) Earth (assuming Einstein's notion of time travel) in the past for the second hand smoke from our solar system? Or, can we take the momentum from the successes in second hand smoke legislation and transfer it into a coherent platform for an Anti-ICBM/Starwars summit?

"Premier, we must ban nuclear (pronounced new kew lar) weapons 'cause we fear they would produce massive amounts of second hand smoke!"

Klaatu...
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

"It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine"

M. Stipe

"Nietzsche has an S in it"
Celina Jones
New ..barada Nikkto
I am glad that you asked this question. In a recent class on fumigating noxious planets inhabited by carbon-units of surpassing low survival qualities + large 'mouth'-holes in {ugh} whitish-looking 'faces' -

A second year student from Cygnus opined that.. perhaps we should not be too hard on the Terran system since - it was our very own explorer ship whose ejected urine bags, led to the spawning of this particularly banal life-form (then the class snickered when s/he whispered, Do you know how they *have sex* there ??)

After the guffawing (and uncontrollable snorting from the very long-necked Rigelian) subsided - it was decided that this question should be taken up at the next ethics colloquium; after all, we allowed the smallpox bacterium to survive in its small crystal microbarium.

Still.. should this 'second-hand smoke' show signs of migration from the Terran Quarantined Sector, well.. Gort has his instructions. In keeping with their highest ethical valuez: we'll just 'buy' them and then we may treat them as they treat their other 'abandoned pets': Banal Life Systems Terminated.

Hope this puts your mind at unease,

Ashton Channeled Universal Wisdom AG.
     Oh my gawd! I'm shocked... - (screamer) - (37)
         Uh... How, exactly, do you reckon you're "vindicated" here?? - (CRConrad) - (29)
             In our last, um, er, "discussion"... - (screamer) - (28)
                 Read the article again - (wharris2) - (8)
                     On plain bullshit... - (screamer) - (7)
                         The BS is yours; you're missing a fundamental point. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                             Dunno how it works in Finland - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Works exactly the same here. Unfortunately... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     Don't we wish - (drewk)
                             The one on your head? - (screamer) - (2)
                                 No, the one that swished past above yours. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     was the swish in yer title intentional? - (boxley)
                 "We must ban combustion engines before smoking"? Only if... - (CRConrad) - (18)
                     Ever live in a city? - (screamer) - (17)
                         Don't think you need to look for figures; they're so obvious - (CRConrad) - (16)
                             Need a unit conversion - (drewk) - (15)
                                 Nope; hours / minutes / seconds is the same here as there. - (CRConrad) - (14)
                                     Yo... Sir majesty... - (screamer) - (13)
                                         Kneel when thou talkest to me, peasant! - (CRConrad) - (12)
                                             Dang, it's like IRC or something... You've been - (screamer) - (11)
                                                 Gimme socially responsible, tasty, juicy chewing terbacky... - (CRConrad) - (10)
                                                     I'm adding to my list... - (screamer) - (9)
                                                         Now you're so bogus it's just boring. - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                                             Hope you're not too bored... - (screamer) - (7)
                                                                 Hypocrisy comes in 'scales' and has 'relativity' too.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                     Re: Hypocrisy comes in 'scales' and has 'relativity' too.. - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                                         No argument there.. - (Ashton)
                                                                 OK, so you think it's better if I get *annoyed*, in stead? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                     Does it even matter if it is carcenogenic? - (wharris2) - (2)
                                                                         Foolish attempt at some sort of summary (?) - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                             Nah, just right-shifting the monomania a bit :=) -NT - (wharris2)
         Nah, this only means... - (bepatient) - (1)
             About the lack of warning signs on the GW... - (screamer)
         Not to worry, Dan - (Ashton) - (2)
             Not to mean to join threads but after the boom - (screamer) - (1)
                 ..barada Nikkto - (Ashton)
         get that chicken leg outta my face! - (boxley) - (1)
             Chortle.. - (Ashton)

Are you game enough to ICLPRD that subject line?
425 ms