IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New None of the above
My reasonable point about her has always been that she seemed way over her head in any discussion of world affairs.

That she didn't seem particularly bright, nor even all that well coached -- which admittedly is close enough for most politicians, considering how well the talking heads stay on-script.

That she had no visible points to make other than attacks, soundbites, style-over-substance, and folksiness.

That every accomplishment she tried to claim in her tenure as mayor or governor turned out to be much less than what she claimed, or in fact completely opposite what she claimed.

And finally, though this is not technically her flaw, the fact that every defense of her seems to come down to one of two things: You're afraid of her, because she's a strong woman who is also a conservative. Or ... Some Democratic politicians have similar flaws.

By the way, what "rape rack and ruin" are you talking about?
--

Drew
New Re: None of the above
"My reasonable point about her has always been that she seemed way over her head in any discussion of world affairs. "
excellent true point
rape rack ruin
clinton and NOW support for him after sexual battery charges. Didnt matter what he did it was what he said and stood for, how two faces is that?

rack as in rendition to counties that rack decried by dems no word now even tho it still takes place and was not specifically changed by obama

ruin, the financial mess we are in, decride as all bush's fault but the mess called stimulus passed by the dems, signed by the president is leading us to ruin
New Yes and no
All three of your points are true. I also pointed out the hypocrisy of NOW looking the other way on Clinton.

Where I disagree is that people have been silent on the other two.
--

Drew
New fair enough
     Shatner performs Palin's resignation speech - (SpiceWare) - (31)
         sniff, makes me honesick, thanx kirk -NT - (boxley)
         gawker on Palin's resignation speech - (rcareaga) - (29)
             the broad is a wingnut - (boxley) - (28)
                 Wow - (crazy) - (26)
                     bushwa son - (boxley) - (24)
                         Ahh - (crazy)
                         Lemme get this straight - (drook) - (8)
                             Watch out for that first step... - (folkert)
                             other people pointed out - (boxley) - (6)
                                 A perceived reason - (crazy) - (1)
                                     give me a different democratic party - (boxley)
                                 None of the above - (drook) - (3)
                                     Re: None of the above - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Yes and no - (drook) - (1)
                                             fair enough -NT - (boxley)
                         Not particularly truthful... - (folkert) - (13)
                             bullshit folkert, right from the nomination - (boxley) - (12)
                                 Ok... - (folkert) - (11)
                                     maybe you should ease up on yer meds - (boxley) - (10)
                                         Fact check - (drook) - (9)
                                             better get out yer reading glasses - (boxley) - (8)
                                                 Where does the "scared" meme come from? - (drook) - (7)
                                                     not drook personally - (boxley) - (5)
                                                         Why she's still being talked about - (mhuber) - (4)
                                                             obama is funny - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 That's the theory - (mhuber) - (1)
                                                                     you heard the reworked stamp joke right? - (boxley)
                                                             ICLRPD - (jake123)
                                                     I admit I was scared if.. - (folkert)
                     Agreed... - (folkert)
                 Re: Fireweed - (a6l6e6x)

Anything that takes 8 minutes to get from 55 to 65 MPH is a good starter vehicle.
53 ms