IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You didn't answer
And are you really asking me if I'd be okay with it if only they were preaching jihad instead of Jesus?

I hope you're not that stupid, and that you don't think so little of me. It's pure talking-point sound bite bullshit. It's the equivalent of spraying Raid on the tundra because you know it will piss people off and waste their time. Is that all you're doing? Or do you really believe all the stupid shit you say?
--

Drew
New nope
I was trying to make the point that off school activities that he was not directly involved in should not get a teacher fired
New I think Crazy covered pretty well why *that's* not true
--

Drew
     michegan school religious fooferaw - (boxley) - (16)
         Seems pretty clear to me - (drook) - (15)
             not so clear - (boxley) - (6)
                 Right - (drook) - (5)
                     so a coach can stop a non sanctioned school event? - (boxley) - (4)
                         Yes he can - (drook) - (3)
                             You didn't answer - (drook) - (2)
                                 nope - (boxley) - (1)
                                     I think Crazy covered pretty well why *that's* not true -NT - (drook)
             Agreed - (crazy)
             Apropos: New NYT Op-Ed guy on Charlie Rose last PM - (Ashton) - (6)
                 since you in kalifornia, got a question - (boxley) - (5)
                     OT: I was surprised to see a Kalifornsky Street in Soldotna. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                         didja get to eklutna cemetary yet? - (boxley) - (3)
                             No, and I'm done with Kenai Peninsula now. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                 did you get to try muktuk? - (boxley) - (1)
                                     No. None was offered. - (a6l6e6x)

*snort*
46 ms