IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Both sorry and happy to hear...
Norm,

I've mostly kept out of the recent conversations on your life--I didn't feel I had much to add in terms of counsel, never having been diagnosed with depression et al. I've spent some time being poor ($75 a month for a while), but never without hope.

I see now I should have at least added my voice to those saying "hang in there". I'm *awfully* glad to hear you're still with us--you have a unique ability to see the good in people, and I appreciate your humility and sense of fairness in a world of the self-important and unjust. So:

Hang in there. You are worth the effort.

T.S.
---------------------------------
"Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don\ufffdt be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."

Lk 12:6-7
New Thanks for adding those words
I can see the good and the bad in people. The bad people I want them to at least try to reform themselves, but it is something they must decide to do. I cannot do it for them, nor can I do much except try to show them the errors of their ways. Some of the wealthy understand that they have a responsibility of taking care of those less fortunate than themselves, others just let greed and power and politics control them. If there wasn't any evil, there wouldn't be any problems and this would have been a perfect world. As it stands, this is an imperfect world, full of suffering and misery as well as joy and hope, some people like me have a heaping extra slice of suffering and misery, while others have an extra slice of joy and hope.

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
     What happened to me - (nking) - (11)
         Sorry to hear that. - (Brandioch) - (1)
             They are helping - (nking)
         Re: What happened to me - (JayMehaffey) - (5)
             So their deductions may be valid but, - (Ashton)
             I can think of a few around here who fit that description... -NT - (ben_tilly)
             Ok, the way i differ from them - (nking) - (2)
                 Re: Ok, the way i differ from them - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                     Visas - (nking)
         Both sorry and happy to hear... - (tseliot) - (1)
             Thanks for adding those words - (nking)
         Glad you survived - (mhuber)

Home of the stash-bringing masher!
41 ms