Dunno if I can remember them all..

69 Plymouth Valiant - 2dr, 225 Slant 6 automatic

77 Chevy Monza - coupe, 4cyl/4 speed - wrecked after owning it a week

66 Chevy 3/4t Pickup - given to me, put a healthy 350 in it. With the 4:56 rear and truck 4spd with 'granny low', it'd literally roast the back tires to nothing. Didn't drive it much as I didn't have a license due to the wreck with the Monza, and I couldn't afford insurance on it when I got my license back

79 Honda CB750F - great bike, was my only vehicle for a couple of years because I could afford the insurance

74 Vega GT - drag race car (that had license plates..). There's a story behind this one that ended with the torque from the 454 I built for it being too much for the car. I learned what subframe connectors were that day.

81 Mercury Cougar. Tiny V8, automatic. 2nd worst car I ever had. Transmission literally exploded while I was driving to work one day.

82 Buick Skylark. 4cyl/auto - one of the best cars I ever had. Had 65K on it when I bought it, and 200K when I sold it.

77 GMC pickup. Was big into camping and offroading - and this was a great beast for both. 350 4spd, 4x4

81 Chevy Malibu wagon. 305 auto - got into a motorcycle accident that laid me up. (ridin bitch on a friend's new harley..he was showin' off, I ended up in the hospital for a week) Was hard to get in and out of my truck, so sold it and my bike and bought this wagon from my girlfriend's parents.

84 Olds Cutlass Supreme. My all-time favorite car. Had a 307/THM200 that was shortly replaced with a 403/THM350- both built for speed. Very much a sleeper what with the landau roof and wire wheels. Surprised many Camaros and Mustangs in those days.

69 GMC 1/2t pickup 250 6cyl with 3 on-the-tree. Bought a house that needed major reno work - needed a work truck.

84 Toyota Tercel. I stupidly sold my Olds and bought this royal pile of crap. Hated everything about this car. I bought it because I was dating a girl (who would become my exwife) that lived about 70 miles away and I thought it'd save on gas. It WAS cheaper on gas, but OMFG, I could not BELIEVE how much parts were to fix the thing - and it was broken at least monthly.

83 Buick Century. Got for $200 with a bad tranny. Fixed tranny, drove for a couple years. Meh.

85 Chevy Celebrity. My parents gave us this one. Was a good running car - can't remember why I sold it. (lots of my first marriage is a blur....)

76 El Camino. Sold the GMC pickup and bought this from a friend for $100. Needed an alternator and a carb rebuild drove for a couple years.

70 Chevy pickup. This was my dads for the camper. He sold the camper and was dying of cancer and didn't have any use for the truck anymore. Sold the El Camino and bought this. Later sold it to my father-in-law.

88 Pontiac 6000. Probably the best car I've ever owned. 92K when I got it, 227K when I traded it in. In that time it got a timing chain (just because it had so many miles), a fuel pump, an alternator, a couple sets of brakes and tires. I loved this car.

84 Chevy S-10 blazer. Buddy had this- my wife wanted it, so we sold the pickup to her dad and bought it. Blech.

93 GMC pickup. A road gator went through the grille, AC condenser, and radiator of the 6000 - so I traded it in on this.

92 Geo Tracker. Wife could not stand that I got a car and she didn't, so the blazer was traded in on this.

Got divorced. Finally.

93 Olds Cutlass Supreme. Couldn't afford pickup payments on top of child support and living expenses. Nice car, got rear-ended by a 17yo girl driving her dad's F350 clubcab dually diesel. She was doing 40, I was stopped. Yeah.

The Tracker got repossessed cuz ex stopped making payments- long story there, too.

72 Chevy Pickup. My sister had bought this as a work truck when she bought her first house and was pretty much done with it.

99 Nissan Sentra. My current wife (the keeper) bought this just a couple months before we started dating. OK car - annoyingly underpowered, but got great mileage.

77 Chevy pickup. I stupidly wanted another 4x4. Was a good truck, but I'm way past the camping-partying every weekend thing. Shoulda kept the 72.

95 Dodge Grand Caravan. The wife had surgery on her left foot and couldn't drive a stick anymore. Both cars we had (Sentra and Pickup) were manuals, so we sold the truck and bought this van for $1000, needing a transmission. I bought a junkyard tranny for $500 and she drove that van for 3 years. We really like the utility the van offered, so when the transmission started acting up at 250K on the clock...

97 Dodge Grand Caravan. This one had the bigger engine (3.8l) and ran great...only had 60k miles. We drove it til it had 180K on it.

99 Chevy Pickup. One day, I'm driving the Nissan, the wife's driving the van..well the van ends up in the back seat of the Nissan. The Nissan gets totalled, the van gets fixed, and we get a few sideways glances from the insurance company. I bought the truck with the proceeds from the Nissan. Still have it.

66 Chevy Chevelle SS396. My dream. My brother-in-law found this car on his dad's property after he passed away. He gave me the car - but a few months later, the owner of it came looking for it. He had the title and last registration (from 1986!) so took it from me. I've been in a depression since then.

05 Chrysler T&C. In moment of weakness (idiocy, actually) we traded in the Dodge van on this one. It's nice - but I hate it because it symbolizes such a stupid financial decision. I can't wait to be rid of it. Every time I get in it I just want to ram it into something. Or puke on the dashboard.

92 Honda Accord. I bought this off of ebay 2 years ago for $1400. It's a bit rough around the edges, which makes it a good project car for my son to learn a few things with. We've done brakes (including hydraulics), frontend, clutch slave cylinder, battery and tires so far. He'll be driving in about a year. It's currently my daily driver (well, when I drive - it goes about 20 miles a week, usually). I love it, and will likely buy another Accord when Nick starts driving - assuming he shows enough responsibility to drive at 16. Ain't looking good so far. It's a 5spd - I insist he learn on a stick.

I used to love cars and love working on them. Now I hate them. I'm happiest with an old truck and a motorcycle. If I could buy whatever I wanted (within reason), I'd probably buy a BMW 3series ragtop and replace the van with a VW Passat or Subaru wagon.

I'm sure I've forgotten at least a couple in there.... there was a Ford Granada that I've tried really hard to forget- don't really remember when that was, though.