IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My my.
we are full of our own shit aren't we?

You give yourself far too much credit.

You posted allegations of your own. And then counter that Clinton was never convicted..like that makes >your< allegations better then mine.

And you continue to act like a 3 year old with this post...and the one above.

I have kids with single digit ages more mature than you.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New I can pick up a box of nappies for you.
we are full of our own shit aren't we?
I'm sure that with sufficient incentive, you will be potty trained before toooo much longer.

You posted allegations of your own. And then counter that Clinton was never convicted..like that makes >your< allegations better then mine.
Let's start from the beginning. You post allegations. I say that posting allegations is stupid and I show you this by posting allegations about Bush. You go off on some weird tangent and I clarify that what you posted WERE ALLEGATIONS 'CAUSE HE WAS NEVER CONVICTED.

But this is too involved for you and you lose my original point. That posting allegations is stupid as anyone can post ANYTHING about someone because allegations do not have to be true.

And you continue to act like a 3 year old with this post...and the one above.
Hey, if you're going to base your position on allegations then.................

I have kids with single digit ages more mature than you.
And that STILL makes you less mature than me 'cause I wouldn't base my position on ALLEGATIONS in the FIRST place.
New I like the kind with the lotion, k?
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     An open letter to Dubya. - (mmoffitt) - (41)
         A for effort (straining for the Clinton stuff) - (boxley) - (39)
             Don't forget... - (bepatient) - (38)
                 Nit - (Silverlock) - (4)
                     Difference... - (bepatient) - (3)
                         Remind me - (Silverlock) - (2)
                             Ah, but that's not the problem... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                 Ditto - (Brandioch)
                 Allegations. - (Brandioch) - (32)
                     so, ]:-> drug taking == rape? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         Are you admitting both? - (Brandioch) - (1)
                             not without incontrovertable proof :-) - (boxley)
                     No I won't. - (bepatient) - (28)
                         And you don't see a problem, do you? - (Brandioch) - (27)
                             Folkways, Mores, Puritanism - (Ashton) - (8)
                                 Link - (bepatient) - (7)
                                     I get all my facts from "members.tripod.com" - Bill Patient -NT - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                         Check the copyright info at the bottom - (bepatient) - (4)
                                             Check the URL at the top. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                 Oh yeah.... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                     Ummm, no. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                         Really? - (bepatient)
                                     Curiouser and curiouser... - (Simon_Jester)
                             Not about Lewinsky - (bepatient) - (17)
                                 Forgot the most important... - (screamer) - (8)
                                     Right on! And, very well said. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                     You're partially right. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                         This is the last one, I promise... - (screamer) - (1)
                                             That was my point. - (Brandioch)
                                         Re: You're partially right. - (Ric Locke)
                                     Isn't this the same woman who said ... - (Silverlock)
                                     Problems with your characterization. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Nah! Maybe it was that way for you. - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Like I said....."alleged". - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                     Alleged on both sides... - (bepatient) - (6)
                                         Like I said......"alleged". - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                             So its ok for you...just noone else. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                 Awwww, is the poor baby going to cry? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                     My my. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         I can pick up a box of nappies for you. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                             I like the kind with the lotion, k? -NT - (bepatient)
         Well, it could have been a lot worse. - (marlowe)

I've spent an unreasonable amount of thought on the line Janet sings in Rocky Horror: "His lust is so sincere". Now, on the surface, that's a big "DUH!" because that's the nature of lust. But wait: Brad has earlier sung about how hot he is for her, and it's pretty clear he's just being conventional. Brad's lust is not sincere.

Now, I could swill green mead and gnaw raw meat with sincere lust. As for kimchee and lutefisk, well, those would be just for effect. And if I'm just going for effect, I might as well wear a tie. And pants.

-- mhuber
74 ms