1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Are you admitting both?
:)

The actual ACTS are very different.

But the allegations are equivalent.
New not without incontrovertable proof :-)
then I would still deny it. Didnt happen on my watch. Gotti have living witnesses. gollum,
bill
"I'm selling a hammer," he says. "They can beat nails with it, or their dog."
Richard Eaton spy software innovator
     An open letter to Dubya. - (mmoffitt) - (41)
         A for effort (straining for the Clinton stuff) - (boxley) - (39)
             Don't forget... - (bepatient) - (38)
                 Nit - (Silverlock) - (4)
                     Difference... - (bepatient) - (3)
                         Remind me - (Silverlock) - (2)
                             Ah, but that's not the problem... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                 Ditto - (Brandioch)
                 Allegations. - (Brandioch) - (32)
                     so, ]:-> drug taking == rape? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         Are you admitting both? - (Brandioch) - (1)
                             not without incontrovertable proof :-) - (boxley)
                     No I won't. - (bepatient) - (28)
                         And you don't see a problem, do you? - (Brandioch) - (27)
                             Folkways, Mores, Puritanism - (Ashton) - (8)
                                 Link - (bepatient) - (7)
                                     I get all my facts from "members.tripod.com" - Bill Patient -NT - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                         Check the copyright info at the bottom - (bepatient) - (4)
                                             Check the URL at the top. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                 Oh yeah.... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                     Ummm, no. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                         Really? - (bepatient)
                                     Curiouser and curiouser... - (Simon_Jester)
                             Not about Lewinsky - (bepatient) - (17)
                                 Forgot the most important... - (screamer) - (8)
                                     Right on! And, very well said. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                     You're partially right. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                         This is the last one, I promise... - (screamer) - (1)
                                             That was my point. - (Brandioch)
                                         Re: You're partially right. - (Ric Locke)
                                     Isn't this the same woman who said ... - (Silverlock)
                                     Problems with your characterization. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Nah! Maybe it was that way for you. - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Like I said....."alleged". - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                     Alleged on both sides... - (bepatient) - (6)
                                         Like I said......"alleged". - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                             So its ok for you...just noone else. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                 Awwww, is the poor baby going to cry? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                     My my. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         I can pick up a box of nappies for you. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                             I like the kind with the lotion, k? -NT - (bepatient)
         Well, it could have been a lot worse. - (marlowe)

That's the kind of thing I enjoyed watching for hours on acid.
58 ms