IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Insert a comma
"The Man Who Knows, Fucking Everything"

Just WHO is this "Everything" character?
--
Peter
Shill For Hire
New Well, let's just say, a prolific first-poster...

The Man Who Knows, Fucking Everything And His Dog!
New not to correct yer slang
the man who knows every fucking thing might be more clear
thanx,
bill
New Possibly silly link...
... but I've been watching this thread and I suspect it might not be wholly inappropriate...

[link|http://www.co.uk.lspace.org/fandom/songs/hedghogsong.html|The Hedgehog Song]

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New OK Wade.. it's now apparent what long exposure to a
rilly southern sun .. can do to the inhabitants.

And evolution is proven yet again - the natural response of the rodent was to .. enlarge, grow a marsupial sack (the kid isn't safe there! either) and humongous legs -

Nature's Way of saving these poor critters from the biped inhabitants which recently infested the place, and obviously: Couldn't take the sun.

Omnes animum post coitum triste
New Yeah, well, sorry - but that's not how the quote went.
     This is quite spiffy - (stobor) - (29)
         No he fucking well didn't! - (CRConrad) - (28)
             Well, he gosh darn well *might* have -NT - (drewk) - (19)
                 Who the fsck are YOU to say? Were you THERE??? -NT - (CRConrad) - (18)
                     MIGHT MIGHT MMMMMMIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! -NT - (drewk) - (17)
                         So maybe he didn't/wasn't - (stobor) - (3)
                             When he was in India, picking up on the way - (ashton2) - (2)
                                 Wrong Buddha. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                     Hey.. in theological matters for long thread creation ------ - (ashton2)
                         Wow! Now... - (CRConrad) - (12)
                             Hey! WTF is wrong with you, DrooK? - (CRConrad) - (11)
                                 Bait, you wanna talk about bait? - (drewk) - (10)
                                     Yeah, but why did you stop the experiment? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                         Timestamps starting to wrap - (drewk) - (8)
                                             Still? -NT - (admin) - (5)
                                                 Nope. Thanks! - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                     Still? -NT - (admin) - (3)
                                                         Nope - thanks again! - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                             Wrong. - (admin) - (1)
                                                                 Yeah, I know. T'was an intentional ref to "the competition". -NT - (CRConrad)
                                             Re: Timestamps- could they be in tiny fontsize? -NT - (ashton2) - (1)
                                                 Let me work out the other kinks first. - (admin)
             I like yer sig - (boxley) - (7)
                 Yes, I do... - (CRConrad) - (6)
                     Insert a comma - (pwhysall) - (5)
                         Well, let's just say, a prolific first-poster... -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                             not to correct yer slang - (box) - (3)
                                 Possibly silly link... - (static) - (1)
                                     OK Wade.. it's now apparent what long exposure to a - (ashton2)
                                 Yeah, well, sorry - but that's not how the quote went. -NT - (CRConrad)