IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Won't fly..
Many still promote the suppression of even birth control. And even with that - nothing is 100%. A foolish consistency is (still) the hobgoblin of small minds. Like - every sperm is Sacred?. That's where That leads.

Which is why all these weird homo-sap self-delusions always end up as Opposing Slogans. As if.. every case could be wisely judged via all the variables.. Hah! There lies madness: punish Everyone who ain't Like Me.

A.
New we dont already do that ? (last line)
"I'm selling a hammer," he says. "They can beat nails with it, or their dog."
Richard Eaton spy software innovator
New Sage LRPD sez: Non-migratory, just like cocopabanana blaps.
     More Tom Tomorrow. - (Brandioch) - (33)
         "It's beginning to look a lot like - (Ashton) - (32)
             Got the same stuff going on today... - (inthane-chan) - (31)
                 I tend to suppose this sort of vengefulness - (Ashton) - (12)
                     See: Estados Unidos... - (inthane-chan) - (11)
                         I didn't realize that about Mexican law, - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Don't knock the movement... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                 Wasn't recommending them as a model ;-) - (Ashton)
                         As for the woman in texas - (boxley) - (6)
                             Think yer right on that earlier one, Box - (Ashton) - (4)
                                 strange as that other crowd, killem in the womb - (boxley) - (3)
                                     Won't fly.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         we dont already do that ? (last line) -NT - (boxley)
                                         Sage LRPD sez: Non-migratory, just like cocopabanana blaps. -NT - (Ashton)
                             Matches the attitudes of the "Letters To The Editors" - (bconnors)
                         Re: no death penalty - (Silverlock)
                 What should happen to her? - (screamer) - (17)
                     Lock her up and throw away the key - (wharris2) - (1)
                         I'm affraid I don't necessarily follow this logic... - (screamer)
                     Life without parole works in civilized countries. - (Ashton) - (4)
                         Unfortunately, until recently that wasn't an option - (wharris2)
                         Okay, I'm enlightening myself a little... - (screamer) - (2)
                             As currently practised, the figures don't hold up - (wharris2) - (1)
                                 So.. the system (any system created by homo-sap) is - (Ashton)
                     if she fries she shouldnt fry alone - (boxley) - (1)
                         Very good points... - (screamer)
                     It isn't about her. - (mhuber) - (7)
                         Okay, I'm following a little more now... - (screamer) - (6)
                             Close, but... - (mhuber) - (5)
                                 Yes, the fact there are snuff films - shows where the - (Ashton) - (4)
                                     Cecil says "snuff films" are an urban legend. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         'Simulated' will do: not much Isn't 'simulated' elsewhere.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                         snuff films are real if defined by movies depicting - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Definintion of "snuff" AFAIK... - (inthane-chan)

It is toilet- ka ka crap as in the egregiously unfunny and unwatchable SNL.
154 ms