IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New strange as that other crowd, killem in the womb
and kiss their ass until the die of old age. does go together like a hers and carne
thanx,
bill
"I'm selling a hammer," he says. "They can beat nails with it, or their dog."
Richard Eaton spy software innovator
New Won't fly..
Many still promote the suppression of even birth control. And even with that - nothing is 100%. A foolish consistency is (still) the hobgoblin of small minds. Like - every sperm is Sacred?. That's where That leads.

Which is why all these weird homo-sap self-delusions always end up as Opposing Slogans. As if.. every case could be wisely judged via all the variables.. Hah! There lies madness: punish Everyone who ain't Like Me.

A.
New we dont already do that ? (last line)
"I'm selling a hammer," he says. "They can beat nails with it, or their dog."
Richard Eaton spy software innovator
New Sage LRPD sez: Non-migratory, just like cocopabanana blaps.
     More Tom Tomorrow. - (Brandioch) - (33)
         "It's beginning to look a lot like - (Ashton) - (32)
             Got the same stuff going on today... - (inthane-chan) - (31)
                 I tend to suppose this sort of vengefulness - (Ashton) - (12)
                     See: Estados Unidos... - (inthane-chan) - (11)
                         I didn't realize that about Mexican law, - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Don't knock the movement... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                 Wasn't recommending them as a model ;-) - (Ashton)
                         As for the woman in texas - (boxley) - (6)
                             Think yer right on that earlier one, Box - (Ashton) - (4)
                                 strange as that other crowd, killem in the womb - (boxley) - (3)
                                     Won't fly.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         we dont already do that ? (last line) -NT - (boxley)
                                         Sage LRPD sez: Non-migratory, just like cocopabanana blaps. -NT - (Ashton)
                             Matches the attitudes of the "Letters To The Editors" - (bconnors)
                         Re: no death penalty - (Silverlock)
                 What should happen to her? - (screamer) - (17)
                     Lock her up and throw away the key - (wharris2) - (1)
                         I'm affraid I don't necessarily follow this logic... - (screamer)
                     Life without parole works in civilized countries. - (Ashton) - (4)
                         Unfortunately, until recently that wasn't an option - (wharris2)
                         Okay, I'm enlightening myself a little... - (screamer) - (2)
                             As currently practised, the figures don't hold up - (wharris2) - (1)
                                 So.. the system (any system created by homo-sap) is - (Ashton)
                     if she fries she shouldnt fry alone - (boxley) - (1)
                         Very good points... - (screamer)
                     It isn't about her. - (mhuber) - (7)
                         Okay, I'm following a little more now... - (screamer) - (6)
                             Close, but... - (mhuber) - (5)
                                 Yes, the fact there are snuff films - shows where the - (Ashton) - (4)
                                     Cecil says "snuff films" are an urban legend. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         'Simulated' will do: not much Isn't 'simulated' elsewhere.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                         snuff films are real if defined by movies depicting - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Definintion of "snuff" AFAIK... - (inthane-chan)

Sanctioned by GRR.
66 ms