IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I had a similar scare...
Probably not as bad as yours, as they just redid my scans, but I was told they had seen something during my yearly mammogram last month and I had to have a digital scan and ultrasound. Fortunately, they didn't find anything during the second round. Whew.

Maybe that's part of why I feel so weird... I agree, something like that does bring you face to face abruptly with your own mortality.

Glad everything was ok, Box!

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
Collapse Edited by Nightowl Nov. 8, 2007, 03:04:05 PM EST
I had a similar scare...
Probably not as bad as yours, as they just redid my scans, but I was told they had seen something during my yearly mammogram and had to have a digital and ultrasound. Fortunately, they didn't find anything during the second round. Whew.

Maybe that's part of why I feel so weird... I agree, something like that does bring you face to face abruptly with your own mortality.

Glad everything was ok, Box!

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
     Dropping like flies... - (Nightowl) - (9)
         Stress . . . - (Ashton) - (2)
             Re: Stress . . . - (Nightowl)
             Speaking of Baby Boomers... - (Nightowl)
         Statistics - (imqwerky)
         heck, I read the obits every day from back home - (boxley) - (1)
             I had a similar scare... - (Nightowl)
         That can be depressing for sure. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Ah, the irony of your statement... - (Nightowl)
         Various things. - (static)

Barnaby Jones?
142 ms