IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New from republic to monarchy
[link|http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s3i26230|http://www.thespoof....headline=s3i26230]
For example, elections will be less tiring to the public, Finkelstein claims, because the Democrat and Republican parties would also be merged, leaving only one viable party to choose from on election day--the new Unity party. "Both parties have adopted the same views over the last five years," Finkelstein notes. "Both promote big government, greater spending, increasing numbers of wars and greater restrictions on civil liberties at home. So it no longer makes any sense to have two political parties with the same views. A merger is the logical course to follow."

According to Finkelstein, Bush and Clinton family members will take turns at being president and vice president. When a Bush becomes president, the vice president will be a Clinton, and vice versa. The Speaker of the House, for purposes of continuity of Bush/Clinton governments, will also be a Bush or a Clinton.

King and Queen Bushton?

Perhaps more controversially, Finkelstein believes that the United States will eventually move from empire to monarchy, just as the country moved from republic to empire under previous Bush and Clinton presidencies. The Bush and Clinton political dynasties would combine their last names as the country transitioned into a modern form of monarchy government (i.e., no one will be required to wear a white-powdered wig).

"When that happens, the Unity party will dissolve and any existing smaller political parties will be outlawed," Finkelstein predicts. "The combined Bush and Clinton political dynasties would become the new Bushton monarchy."
seems likely 8 years of hillary, then jeb, then chelsea followed by jeb's oldest boy.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #295281 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=295281|ICLRPD]
Smile,
Amy
New Judging from URL, you'd think it's supposed to be a spoof...
New might keep you from being rendered doncha think?
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

New Sorry, I don't get your point. Care to clarify? Mine was...
..."reading it, though, it's clearly just a factual description."

HTH!

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New my bad, thought you thought I might have missed it

New Re:Judging from URL, you'd think it's supposed to be a spoof
That and the fact there is a disclaimer in a white box that says:
The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

Smile,
Amy
New Whoosh... Sigh. I think I'll go join PeeWee for a while.
New It happens to the best of us. :-)
You were just having an "off" day.

I won't make fun of you for it, but can't promise the others won't roast you ;-)
Smile,
Amy
New Sigh... Have Critter explain what "whoosh" means on the Net.
New Gotcha. :-P
You forgot the fucking sign
[image|/forums/images/warning.png|0|This is sarcasm...]
Smile,
Amy
Expand Edited by imqwerky Oct. 31, 2007, 04:25:47 PM EDT
New I could tell it was a spoof from the first...
"... the Democrat and Republican parties..."

In serious discourse, it's always referred to as the Democratic party.
     from republic to monarchy - (boxley) - (11)
         ICLRPD (new thread) - (imqwerky)
         Judging from URL, you'd think it's supposed to be a spoof... -NT - (CRConrad) - (9)
             might keep you from being rendered doncha think? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Sorry, I don't get your point. Care to clarify? Mine was... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     my bad, thought you thought I might have missed it -NT - (boxley)
             Re:Judging from URL, you'd think it's supposed to be a spoof - (imqwerky) - (5)
                 Whoosh... Sigh. I think I'll go join PeeWee for a while. -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     It happens to the best of us. :-) - (imqwerky) - (3)
                         Sigh... Have Critter explain what "whoosh" means on the Net. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             Gotcha. :-P - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                 I could tell it was a spoof from the first... - (GBert)

I don't see how this has anything remotely to do with football.
120 ms