IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New will be on a liquid diet for a couple of days
getting cut on monday am. Any suggestions or ideas for flavorful liquid diet? Kefir is one (I think that counts as liquid) thinking of making some shellfish shrimp stock with lots of simmered onions and garlic tomorrow, any ideas?
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New They usually mean CLEAR LIQUIDS
Or things like fruit juices.
It helps with the reflux after surgery. Solids make things ... not so funnererer.
To each his own.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
PGP key: 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0  2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
Alternate Fingerprint: 09F9 1102 9D74  E35B D841 56C5 6356 88C0
Alternate Fingerprint: 455F E104 22CA  29C4 933F 9505 2B79 2AB2
New didnt know that, he just said liquid
so kefir and yogurt is out? Darn
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

New He's right
You gotta give your digestive system a rest. Juice, broth, jello, popsicles, etc.
NPO after midnight.
You'll sail through just fine. The worst part will probably be the shoulder pain afterwards from the C02 left in your belly. A heating pad will help.
Good luck.
New Chicken stock, butter and some juice from a can of spinach
I had to do a liquid diet once when I had my mouth wired shut due to a broken jaw. A word to the wise, Rocky Road milkshakes don't work with a wired up jaw. Or a straw.

I mostly lived on smoothies. Ice, milk, bananas and some other fruit blenderized.

A mussel and chorizo soup might be nice. Feed the family the solid bits and save the broth for yourself. Use Spanish style chorizo though. It doesn't fall apart like Mexican style. Similar to a summer sausage in texture. It's fairly popular so you can probably find recipes easily. I haven't made one myself but I've had it at restaurants a few times. Very tasty.
-----------------------------------------
Restore the Constitution. Elect [link|http://tpmelectioncentral.com/2007/10/exclusive_senator_chris_dodd_will_put_a_hold_on_telecom_immunity_bill.php|Chris Dodd].
New Juice from a CAN OF SPINACH????
Who in Hell's name would let CANNED SPINACH on the premises? AAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh . . . . . .

Spinach, sir, comes in the form of leafy greens, to be steamed or sautéd just until thoroughly wilted.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New I wasn't suggesting eating the spinach.
Can you get spinach juice in Georgia? The last time I was there, I remember a shocking lack of juice bars.
-----------------------------------------
Restore the Constitution. Elect [link|http://tpmelectioncentral.com/2007/10/exclusive_senator_chris_dodd_will_put_a_hold_on_telecom_immunity_bill.php|Chris Dodd].
New Im sure trader joe's would probably have it, thanx

New Good thoughts coming your way.
Guess they want to take out that pesky gall bladder, eh?

Stay ornery so you'll recover quickly, ya hear?

Hugs and stuff...
Smile,
Amy
     will be on a liquid diet for a couple of days - (boxley) - (8)
         They usually mean CLEAR LIQUIDS - (folkert) - (2)
             didnt know that, he just said liquid - (boxley)
             He's right - (bionerd)
         Chicken stock, butter and some juice from a can of spinach - (Silverlock) - (3)
             Juice from a CAN OF SPINACH???? - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 I wasn't suggesting eating the spinach. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                     Im sure trader joe's would probably have it, thanx -NT - (boxley)
         Good thoughts coming your way. - (imqwerky)

Even the hydrocoptic marzelvane came up with a null...
54 ms