IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New LRPD: "The Box that is comprehensible is not the true Box"
I swear, that thing is sentient...

"Primaries", ferfuckssake! There are no "primarys"!

(Except the chools you apparently neglected to visit.)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New How come you never pick on
Jay...he has terrible spelling. Drives me crazy! Especially then/than.
Oy!
Smile,
Amy
New It's not my spelling...it's my typing, dammit!
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New Not you, Mehaffey :-)
u r a gud spelr
Smile,
Amy
New Here's the thing..
Like that neat demo re. how you can ealisy rdea teh wrods with letters in any order, if the right letter is at front (well, short words anyway) - Jay speaks in complete sentences and paragraphs; I don't even notice the umm homophone subs. Surely we're all a bit lysdexic at tiems :-)

New Do I understand correctly that William Oxley
...was actually born on that little island north and west of the European Peninsula, the one that used to keep interfering in the political arrangements of the mainland before it bankrupted itself in the last round? The same island toward which suburban-bred colonials like me grew up genuflecting as the founders and proprietors of the language of Shakespeare, Milton and Stoppard? That island?

Well, shee-it.

uncouthly,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New bred on it too :-)
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Only Rand must'a used up all the Shakespeare and Milton, eh?
     GOP moves to punish states that moved their primaries - (JayMehaffey) - (19)
         better solution - (boxley) - (18)
             LRPD: "The Box that is comprehensible is not the true Box" - (CRConrad) - (7)
                 How come you never pick on - (imqwerky) - (3)
                     It's not my spelling...it's my typing, dammit! -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                         Not you, Mehaffey :-) - (imqwerky)
                     Here's the thing.. - (Ashton)
                 Do I understand correctly that William Oxley - (rcareaga) - (2)
                     bred on it too :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Only Rand must'a used up all the Shakespeare and Milton, eh? -NT - (CRConrad)
             Even better solution. - (static) - (9)
                 concur... - (slugbug)
                 no way, the electoral college can save the country - (boxley)
                 Error... - (jb4) - (6)
                     *chuckle* -NT - (imqwerky)
                     That was deliberate. :-) - (static) - (4)
                         And you're still only HALF-radical: What is this "pencil"... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                             Pencils are by the AEC in Au. - (static) - (2)
                                 Ah, Simplicity - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                     Diebold will have it tough. - (static)

Safety is our first concern! Actually, meat is our first concern, safety is second.
52 ms