IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New US pulling forces out of Kurdish region of Iraq?
[link|http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/detaylar.do?load=detay&link=125307|Zaman]
US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rica has requested three days from Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to allow the withdrawal of US troops from northern Iraq to prevent a possible confrontation of Turkish and US troops in the event Turkey starts an incursion into northern Iraq to strike against bases of the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) terrorist organization, a Turkish official said.

I have not seen any confirmation of this yet, but if it is true it probably means another war is starting. Because if the Turks move in after the US moves out, I don't see them avoiding a war.

Jay
New "lets redeploy to Iran" said Dick
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New That's Yet Another Violation of the Geneva conventions
US has responsibility for security and order; they've failed on keeping order so they're going to also give up their security responsibilities?
New you are allowed to declare victory and go home :-)
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     US pulling forces out of Kurdish region of Iraq? - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
         "lets redeploy to Iran" said Dick -NT - (boxley)
         That's Yet Another Violation of the Geneva conventions - (jake123) - (1)
             you are allowed to declare victory and go home :-) -NT - (boxley)

Ruh-roh...
47 ms