IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Should have been more clear
I was listening to the re-broadcast of the interview and thought of Bill's post. I was referring to the fact that he didn't use any devices during the interview. He did talk about his friendship with Frank Sinatra and other Hollywood types who got his act and stage persona.

It was part of a week of prior interviews centered around rock and roll. The interview with Gene Simmons is a classic.
Seamus
Collapse Edited by Seamus Sept. 8, 2007, 11:12:07 AM EDT
Should have been more clear
I was listening to the re-broadcst of the interview and thought of Bill's post. I was referring to the fact that he didn't use any devices during the interview. He did talk about his friendship with Frank Sinatra and other Hollywood types who got his act and stage persona.

It was part of a week of prior interviews centered around rock and roll. The interview with Gene Simmons is a classic.
Seamus
     Alice Cooper w/ Terry Gross - (Ashton) - (9)
         he didnt interview alice - (boxley) - (8)
             'She' was certainly talking to someone who claimed to - (Ashton) - (7)
                 Alice Cooper, from Ghoul Rock to Golf Monster - (Seamus)
                 sorry, She was interviewing the body "alice" used - (boxley) - (5)
                     She replayed the interview today - (Seamus) - (4)
                         So? Maybe offstage he's a pretty pedestrian guy? - (Ashton) - (3)
                             offstage he is a very nice guy - (boxley)
                             Should have been more clear - (Seamus)
                             dup ignore -NT - (Seamus)

Given enough thrust, even pigs will fly.
44 ms