IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New She replayed the interview today
He wasn't in character and it was a very pedestrian interview.
Seamus
New So? Maybe offstage he's a pretty pedestrian guy?
Would one characterize Zappa - as his on-stage persona?
In real liff, just one brilliant kinda guy / no histrionics, quirks, Attitude, etc.

(Now as to that Other Rocklegend whose neurons were hardwired to pressurized testosterone reservoir - also rebroadcast in this August-doldrums series - he must be 100%-Ego 24/7, the gold standard for Full-of-Self. What an asshole. Consistently.)

New offstage he is a very nice guy
back in the day before perfomances 1 5th of bourbon would slide down his throat and with a few fingers left in the bottom, Alice would come out and play. While alice was around all the band and roadies kept a good distance. Off stage he liked to golf and read the wall st journal. Same reason I dont drink bourbon, makes tony montoya look like a pussy and lengthy prison sentences would ensue
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Should have been more clear
I was listening to the re-broadcast of the interview and thought of Bill's post. I was referring to the fact that he didn't use any devices during the interview. He did talk about his friendship with Frank Sinatra and other Hollywood types who got his act and stage persona.

It was part of a week of prior interviews centered around rock and roll. The interview with Gene Simmons is a classic.
Seamus
Expand Edited by Seamus Sept. 8, 2007, 11:12:07 AM EDT
New dup ignore
Seamus
Expand Edited by Seamus Sept. 8, 2007, 11:11:53 AM EDT
     Alice Cooper w/ Terry Gross - (Ashton) - (9)
         he didnt interview alice - (boxley) - (8)
             'She' was certainly talking to someone who claimed to - (Ashton) - (7)
                 Alice Cooper, from Ghoul Rock to Golf Monster - (Seamus)
                 sorry, She was interviewing the body "alice" used - (boxley) - (5)
                     She replayed the interview today - (Seamus) - (4)
                         So? Maybe offstage he's a pretty pedestrian guy? - (Ashton) - (3)
                             offstage he is a very nice guy - (boxley)
                             Should have been more clear - (Seamus)
                             dup ignore -NT - (Seamus)

Where's my tinfoil hat...?
52 ms