IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bush is going a lot further right now
[link|http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20184026|MSNBC]
Mr Bush meanwhile sought to draw broad political dividing lines on tax, public spending and free trade, accusing Democrats of plotting the biggest tax increase in US history, endangering the solid economic growth achieved over the past four years.

He renewed his threat to veto Democratic plans to increase next year's federal budget above the $933bn requested by the White House. The comments signalled an escalation in tensions between the Bush administration and Congress.

It is pretty much a given that whoever takes office next will have to raise taxes, covering Iraq war expenses will require it. And it is no surprise that Democrats want to raise taxes, though the rhetoric is rather overheated. But Bush is talking about quite a bit more, that the Democrats in Congress now are secretly plotting the biggest tax increase in US history.

Jay
New just reversing the bush tax cuts would be the biggest
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Smart Tax Policy??? - (bepatient) - (20)
         Still worth it. - (Andrew Grygus)
         How can reducing smoking be a bad thing to be vetoed? -NT - (warmachine) - (13)
             Not the point - (bepatient) - (12)
                 Reducing smoking reduces healthcare costs - (warmachine) - (11)
                     Once again - (bepatient) - (5)
                         Clearly the solution is to . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                             That is a plan . - (bepatient)
                             Why not cut to the chase? - (Ashton)
                         So what does Bush know? - (warmachine) - (1)
                             you will spend more in the long run - (boxley)
                     Not so fast! - (danreck) - (4)
                         Well, you're right - (jake123)
                         You hold on, too! - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Re: You hold on, too! - (danreck)
                         Maybe - (warmachine)
         Bush is binary on taxes-He rationalizes the reason post hoc. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Possibly - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
             Secret? - (bepatient) - (2)
                 Bush is going a lot further right now - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                     just reversing the bush tax cuts would be the biggest -NT - (boxley)

Your Bork God[tm] was HERE!
160 ms