Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Guess he's not running for president
Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy
Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM ET
All Night Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM
Reggae, African and Caribbean Music
[link|http://westcottradio.org|Tune In]
New Re: Guess he's not running for president
Oh, he's running... and he will win. As the Dems are so found of doing, they will shoot themselves in the foot by running a Hillary/Obama ticket (looks great on paper - the women's and African-American vote should cinch the election). Problem being, that many women don't like Hillary (such as my significant other), don't trust "either" of Obama's Muslim dads, etc... etc... etc...

Gingrich will only need to create a new "contract with America", smile a lot, shake a lot of hands, and kiss a bunch of babies. The hard core "charismatic" right wing of the Repo party will then face a choice at the pulpit - to endorse a "communist" woman "scorned" with a Muslim running mate, or swallowing hard and pushing a "moderate" intellectual who doesn't pass their hard core litmus test. Funny things happen at the voting booth. Even those who haven't been to one in many years might show up to put an end to the Clinton dynasty (legislation through litigation - legalism is ethicism [depending on how you define IS).

Who knows, it might be refreshing to have a president who knows a little about world and US history and is good friends and an astute student of Alvin and Heidi Toffler since the '70's. Hell, I even agree with his forward in Toffler's Creating a New Civilization: the Politics of the Third Wave. Some more tidbits can be found on his website at [link|http://www.newt.org/backpage.asp?art=2649|http://www.newt.org/...page.asp?art=2649] .
Just a few thoughts,

Danno

P.S. Some suggested Demo bumper stickers:

Bush: End of an Error
That's OK, I Wasn't Using My Civil Liberties Anyway
Let's Fix Democracy in this Country First
If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran .
Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber.
If You Can Read This, You're Not Our President
Of Course It Hurts: You're Getting Screwed by an Elephant
Hey, Bush Supporters: Embarrassed Yet?
George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight
Impeachment: It's Not Just for Blow jobs Anymore
America : One Nation, Under Surveillance
They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It
No, Seriously, Why Did We Invade Iraq ?
Bush: God's Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full Of Crap
Bad President! No Banana.
We Need a President Who's Fluent In At Least One Language
Bush Doesn't Care About White People, Either
Where Are We Going? And Why Are We In This Handbasket?
You Elected Him. You Deserve Him.
Dubya, Your Dad Shoulda Pulled Out, Too
When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.46
The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century
One Nation Under Clod
Expand Edited by danreck Aug. 8, 2007, 01:59:27 PM EDT
New Curse You! Red Bar____
er, Dan -- for reminding of the inanity of the present far-too-Long-running slugfest, the repeated misunderestimating of the %Muricans who vote exclusively with the reptile mind ... and the attention span which makes the above a New Discovery, every time. The Horror is, as always -- that we tolerate nay Demand this verbal masturbation - to fill all that empty space within and without.

Welcome back to the urine-stained halls of Wassamatta U.

It seems that the latest round of Demo capitulation has catalyzed the simmering Nation of Discontent - certainly, all over the beluga-sphere, as well as the bogus-o-sphere. Cowards, yes - but do they have some other Hat Trick, you know: Stragedy [??]

I thought of running as an Outsider - the Tralfamadorian Candidate, while carrying prominently my er skin-bound copy of, To Serve Man (along with a paperback of The Curve of Binding Energy -- the blackjack in the velvet glove.) But then, I knew they'd uncover my horrific past, the picketing of a Sister Lab, the drowning of a litter of Repos at-birth (it was the only decent, honourable Thing to do at the time, you see?)

BTW, I'll even concede that, given the hairy troglodytes currently assembled to Take Back Murica from the heathen Commyunists - Newt unarguably possesses functioning jelloware. Along with a bit too-much residual My Gramma stuff still embedded from the heady Human Events daze.

(Gawd, imagine Romney with The Bag Man + Iran + Syria + Turkey + [a much Much cannier -than-thee Putin] --> all under personalgoddirection, with the current aggregated Imperial Powers still in force.)

While I'd prefer Nancy Pelosi in the top spot (immediately after a fully populated-with-Suits Air Force One and Air Force Two collide, as their pilots argue about who gets to land by the Red Carpet first..) -- alas, Nobody loves the Exec, the craven Congress -- and the ones who Love the USSC, well we know about Them.

Things fall apart; the center cannot hold..

WHAT Center ?

Drop by y'hear! - more than a FULL YEAR of transistor-targetted foot-shooting ahead {{ s o b }}

New Re: Curse You! Red Bar____
My amygdala maintains a certain visceral reaction to "Newt's" voice perhaps related to my amphibian brain (get it... newt... hahahahahaha). As we come back to yet another election year (and as you may remember - I hate election years), I have decided that I will "pay attention" this time and, as a newly "engaged and politically savvy" holder of an MS in Leadership/IT, try to fight my knee-jerk Adalai response and perhaps actually vote for a live candidate. I haven't quite decided to join either the red or blue team yet, but can make one conclusive statement regarding this upcoming election. That statement being, "If there is a God that is as described in the Bible, and therefore; an anti-christ as described in Revelation, and that persona is revealed prior to the election and that persona runs against Hillary Clinton, the anti-he/she/it can count on my vote". It is really that simple...

YMMV. ;-)

Just a few thoughts,

Danno
     Newt has epiphany - in public - (Ashton) - (12)
         It must be a joke. - (warmachine) - (1)
             Quite possibly not. - (hnick)
         Newt's always been more complicated than most. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             Your Google-fu oft astounds - (Ashton) - (1)
                 :-) - (Another Scott)
             I almost wonder - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                 I lot of people think that - (JayMehaffey)
         Wow! The eye of Newt seeing some light. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Guess he's not running for president -NT - (andread) - (3)
             Re: Guess he's not running for president - (danreck) - (2)
                 Curse You! Red Bar____ - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Re: Curse You! Red Bar____ - (danreck)

I don't see how this has anything remotely to do with football.
100 ms