IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sorry, missed that part.
Consciousness requires a sophisticated brain of some kind, which consumes a lot of energy, whereas natural processes that create energy (or rather unlock potential energy) tend to be brute force, simpler chemistry and physics. Even the Sun is just ramming atoms together under high temperatures and gravity. This suggests a general rule that anything conscious is an energy sink whilst an energy source is too simple to be conscious.

Of course, extrapolation of the natural laws is near meaningless for something that created the natural laws and Universe.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New do bonobos have a god?
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New If they want one, yes.

Peter
[link|http://www.no2id.net/|Don't Let The Terrorists Win]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?pwhysall|A better terminal emulator]
[image|http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h262/pwhysall/Misc/saveus.png|0|Darwinia||]
New I dunno
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
     Is God conscious? - (Lily) - (28)
         And why were you mulling over this? - (jbrabeck) - (1)
             Dunno. - (Lily)
         Which one? - (Another Scott)
         of what? -NT - (boxley)
         That goes to the heart of the Question -- - (Ashton)
         Heh. - (mmoffitt)
         Posit: The sum of all existence is God. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
             Error: whole does not acquire attributes of any components - (warmachine) - (1)
                 the bacterium - (boxley)
         You people arent clearing this up for me!! -NT - (Lily) - (13)
             Check back in a few years - - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Free Ouzo? - (Lily)
             Meaningless question - (warmachine) - (10)
                 But the answer is 42! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 Meaningless response - (Lily) - (8)
                     you dont provide boundries for G_d he provides boundrys for - (boxley)
                     I see - (warmachine) - (6)
                         No, I dont think you do - (Lily) - (5)
                             Heh. - (imric)
                             Sorry, missed that part. - (warmachine) - (3)
                                 do bonobos have a god? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                     If they want one, yes. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                     I dunno -NT - (warmachine)
         Which God in particular? - (pwhysall)
         Alternative answer: - (pwhysall) - (3)
             Subjective Reality again - (Lily) - (2)
                 So my answer stands. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Yep. -NT - (Lily)

One. Two. Three. Ah, ha ha ha ha ha!
74 ms