IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Whereas You, of course - - -
[oblig. ref to a Rathbone Sherlock Holmes, Woman in Red?/Green? wherein Watson is Certain--> that "people of intelligence" could never fall for the charlatanism of 'hynosis'.. at the local Mesmer Society.]

You - - -
see. right. through. all their little games..

..being the wise, cynical {humble} perfectly-psycho{analytical?} motherfucker that you are, eh?

No sale on your hypothesis, either - you don't know Anything about her early/middle or today- mentation. Nor does er, Womens-wear-Daily et al. Got It?

We. Don't. Know. {Sheesh} which comes first, the chicken or the ego?

New nope, I have been shucked, bamboozled, hoodwinked, fooled
a bazillion ways from sundays, so I have usually heard the pitch before. She prolly hadnt.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Sheehan breaks with Democratic party and anti-war groups - (JayMehaffey) - (10)
         Wise, hope not too late. - (Ashton)
         I don't think she understood what she was in for. - (Another Scott) - (8)
             I doubt she knew what results she wanted. -NT - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
                 brevity award with oak clusters -NT - (boxley)
                 How could that have been any clearer? - (Ashton) - (5)
                     Which was of course, sadly, impossible. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                         Can only speculate on her prior knowledge of the odds.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                             her biggest mistake in my opinion - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Whereas You, of course - - - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     nope, I have been shucked, bamboozled, hoodwinked, fooled - (boxley)

LRPD that. Now.
104 ms