IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New the question after being put was
John and I have noticed that you arrive at 8 eat breakfast during our breakfast meeting and lunch at the regular time and leave at 4pm so how do ypu think working 35 hrs a week is Ok when we all put in 40?
My answer is going to be on my whiteboard unless disuaded
My understanding is that _____ employees are too stupid to chew food and work at the same time. In time__________ out time = in time plus infractions noticed, please email (fellow employee) so he can track infractions
I also have a bad case of bronchitus which I have been fighting all week and just sent the team an email asking if I was eating while watching wapner at lunch times means I only have to put in 7 hrs of leave time. :)
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New You could offer them some suitable remedies
- for constipation. Evidently something has backed up in their drainage system, and is plugging the sensory apparatus.

Sheesh - per West Wing: never argue with someone who's drunk or stupid.

('Course too - I admit rather complete ignorance of the colorful folkways & mores of the New repositories of Office excellence.. but Hey! - doesn't that qualify me as a Bizness Conslutant ??)

Striving for Excellence Ltd.
     gotta problem need input from the crew - (boxley) - (14)
         Re: gotta problem need input from the crew - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
             the question after being put was - (boxley) - (1)
                 You could offer them some suitable remedies - (Ashton)
         Policy at my old job - (admin) - (3)
             This is quite common. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 problem being the only mandate is I must be on site - (boxley) - (1)
                     Hang in there. Don't let it drive you nuts. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Since this isn't the religion forum... - (hnick)
         IMO they should pick one - (drewk) - (1)
             ...and document it until the heat blows over. -NT - (tseliot)
         Was he your line manager? Or somewhere above you at all? - (static) - (3)
             lesser in title equal in fact -m -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 He's just a co-worker??? - (bepatient) - (1)
                     we go round and round time to time :) - (boxley)

Thank God it's Friday!
130 ms