IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This is quite common.
30 min mandatory lunch here.

Bill, the place must have a spelled-out policy about what is considered a work day. Simply go with that. If they mandate a lunch period, then (if you like) take that time by yourself and don't let them disturb you. If they want to be sticklers about the work time on their end, then do the same on yours.

My $0.02.

Cheers,
Scott.
New problem being the only mandate is I must be on site
between the hrs of 10 and 3 being Customer Service, the rest is folklore etc. What annoys the shit out of me is how many hrs I am there if they need me until midnight and beyond many times. Working 24 shifts to support people. When I interviewed here and the same 2 guys spoke with me I said if there is nothing to do I am not a person to hang around for the sake of form, I dont get overtime so dont expect me to be here more than 8 hrs. What really fscking annoys mr is that I have a cube accross from one of the alleged whiners and asked him a question he replied not now I am on lunch, his right but to me if I drive x miles everyday for a paycheck and dont get paid ot dont fscking annoy me when there is no crunch. Since this attitude will be examined and AT&T just announced another 2k+ layoffs this conversation is prolly acedemic. Time to get the fuck outta dodge.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Hang in there. Don't let it drive you nuts. :-)
     gotta problem need input from the crew - (boxley) - (14)
         Re: gotta problem need input from the crew - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
             the question after being put was - (boxley) - (1)
                 You could offer them some suitable remedies - (Ashton)
         Policy at my old job - (admin) - (3)
             This is quite common. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 problem being the only mandate is I must be on site - (boxley) - (1)
                     Hang in there. Don't let it drive you nuts. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Since this isn't the religion forum... - (hnick)
         IMO they should pick one - (drewk) - (1)
             ...and document it until the heat blows over. -NT - (tseliot)
         Was he your line manager? Or somewhere above you at all? - (static) - (3)
             lesser in title equal in fact -m -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 He's just a co-worker??? - (bepatient) - (1)
                     we go round and round time to time :) - (boxley)

tar: Premature end of archive
61 ms