IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why is being an alky worse if you're a writer?
(note, I only take exception to the "sot" portion of your otherwise inestimable scribblings.)

I've seen many screeds against Hitchens and a few others which have had their basis in opprobrium for the drinking aspect of their lives. Who cares? They are writers. Agree or disagree. If they want to write while drunk,... well, join the club. Poe, Joyce, Twain, and on and on. What counts is the words they write. Leave the poor, defenseless, thirst quenching, civilization starting, poor man's valium out of it, ok?
-----------------------------------------
You can fire an at will employee for good cause or no cause, but not bad cause.
New Will drink to that -
The confluence of (the magic of - ) Wordstar, the Osborne1 and a certain mixture of [Bushmills + a substance called Blue Flake.] - - back when many here couldn't yet think in octal - -

The (other magic of - ) instant editing, meaning that the 10%/3% worth sending on -?- producing a few giggles, if not quite.. a fully restored Mercedes SSKL, as an Advance.

PS - dunno re. Kurt [May He R.I.P], but Miss Montana Wildhack and the Night Canopy bloody well didn't come from some Creative Writing class, and I doubt he was acquainted with Unseen University ... imagine though, a TP/Kurt collaboration

[Had He Lived]

arrayed about a Shrubby + The Neoconmen Saga, with Condescentia Rice-A-Roni as the wacky Love Interest. Eh? Only via suitable chemical er, accelerants, I wot.

New Watch it, buddy...
I was "thinking in octal" in 1968, long before I had that ability enhanced by certain ... "enhancers".

I'm not as young as you look!
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
     Hitchens: "Religion Poisons Everything" - (rcareaga) - (4)
         Successor installments anticipated with glee - - (Ashton)
         Why is being an alky worse if you're a writer? - (Silverlock) - (2)
             Will drink to that - - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Watch it, buddy... - (jb4)

No, no. We have to provide potential hostages over there so they won’t look for potential hostages over here.
59 ms