IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Its not the gizmos - its price per thrill
and I think skiing is dying for the same reason. I can't afford to go anymore.

We posture as apostles of fair play, as good sportsmen, as professional knights-errant-- and we throw beer bottles at the umpire when he refuses to cheat for our side...We save the black-and-tan republics from their native [statesmen]--and flood them with "deserving" democrats of our own. We deafen the world with our whoops for liberty--and submit to laws that destroy our most sacred rights...We play policeman and Sunday-school superintendent to half of Christendom--and lynch a darky every two days in our own backyard.

H.L. Mencken, 1914
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:00:56 AM EDT
New Thank $diety that guitar is still reasonably priced.
New Believe me, I feel that pain. ;0(
Even in my lowly 172 at 8 gallons/hour, with AvGas between $4.50 and $5.00 it makes you hesitate to fly - even if you can find the time. Not that long ago I was spending a lot more on hangar rent ($140/month) than fuel. Now, it's completely reversed and up here where a VFR day is a rarity, I only fly about 70 hours/year.

I seriously do not know how Cessna can sell any new 172's. At a starting price of $160,000, who can buy them?
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
     One for Mikey.. er, mmoffitt - (Ashton) - (11)
         That's not why I quit - (tuberculosis) - (3)
             I call B.S. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Well you could say the same about boats - (tuberculosis)
             And it's going to stay stuck in the '40s - (Andrew Grygus)
         Thanks. That as a good read. But a big point was missed. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
             Its not the gizmos - its price per thrill - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                 Thank $diety that guitar is still reasonably priced. -NT - (jake123)
                 Believe me, I feel that pain. ;0( - (mmoffitt)
             Gee, thanks. :P -NT - (inthane-chan)
             My thoughts - (tonytib)
             Yes, and 'virtual' is not confined merely to transistorized - (Ashton)

It's a wet cheese, left out in the cold.
76 ms