IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New not polytheist at all. The "Lords" who mated with women
were beings greater than man and lesser than G_d. The offspring were giants which gave rise to the tales of heracles et al. G_d was tired of these beings using his creation as a brothel and made human/non human sex off limits. Finally he drowned the whole pile except for noah and his crew of incestuous kids.
thanx,

bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New That only takes you so far.
The Jews had polythiestic tendancies right up until the Return. Right from when they were a nation (coming up out of Egypt), the Jews were always surrounded by polytheistic peoples. It is unclear how much that influenced their own worship, but all through the time of the Kings they often worshipped other gods.

It was during the Exile that they saw, possibly for the first time, another monotheistic religion: Zoroastrianism. It is debated as to whether the exiled priesthood co-opted that, but from the time of Ezra forwards, Judaism was determinedly monotheistic.

Wade.

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be Anything but Ordinary
Please

-- "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne.

· my ·
· [link|http://staticsan.livejournal.com/|blog] ·
· [link|http://yceran.org/|website] ·

New I was taking the mick
even during the return they were dueling over golden calves and after taking over Israel the peoples tendency was to intermarry and slyly practice their partners faith(s). It wasnt until the diaspora that monotheism finally sunk in,
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Hitchens on the Koran and Islam. - (Another Scott) - (15)
         I should be offended? - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
             not polytheist at all. The "Lords" who mated with women - (boxley) - (2)
                 That only takes you so far. - (static) - (1)
                     I was taking the mick - (boxley)
             No, not you. :-) - (Another Scott)
             God has **property**?!? How quaint! - (jb4) - (5)
                 Yes. And He's a landlord. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     yup straight forward real estate deal, problem is the - (boxley) - (1)
                         :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Not here he doesn't! - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     churches pay property tax? cool -NT - (boxley)
         Hitchens + Maher (!) on C. Rose this PM - (Ashton) - (2)
             I saw parts of it (for the first time in years). - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Thanks for the link, Scott! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         NY debate with Sharpton - (Ashton)

It's smarter than you think.
72 ms