IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New God has **property**?!? How quaint!
Must not be much of a god, as most Gods I've ever heard of don't live by the rule "He who dies with the most toys, wins!"

Although most Repos currently holding what passes for power in this plane of existance would, by that definition, make excellent Muslims...
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New Yes. And He's a landlord.
Ask the Zionists.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New yup straight forward real estate deal, problem is the
tenants are always bitching about something and never pay the rent on time, they have been evicted twice so far.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New :0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New Not here he doesn't!
The courts established quite a few years back that God has no property rights in the State of California.

That puts Muslims in a predicament - they're supposed to be property of God in a state in which God has no property rights - no wonder the one's we've got here are a bit more liberal than most.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New churches pay property tax? cool
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Hitchens on the Koran and Islam. - (Another Scott) - (15)
         I should be offended? - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
             not polytheist at all. The "Lords" who mated with women - (boxley) - (2)
                 That only takes you so far. - (static) - (1)
                     I was taking the mick - (boxley)
             No, not you. :-) - (Another Scott)
             God has **property**?!? How quaint! - (jb4) - (5)
                 Yes. And He's a landlord. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     yup straight forward real estate deal, problem is the - (boxley) - (1)
                         :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Not here he doesn't! - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     churches pay property tax? cool -NT - (boxley)
         Hitchens + Maher (!) on C. Rose this PM - (Ashton) - (2)
             I saw parts of it (for the first time in years). - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Thanks for the link, Scott! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         NY debate with Sharpton - (Ashton)

The Tumors at Woode Crossing
89 ms