IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New you actually think there is 4 of them? doubtful
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New The number of supporters who want us there is the number of
Al Qaeda supporters in Iraq:

One of the most chilling themes in \ufffdJihad\ufffd is that Al Qaeda, which fell to pieces after Americans routed the Taliban in Afghanistan, is back in business and bigger than ever as a result of the invasion of Iraq. Michael Scheuer, a former head of the bin Laden tracking unit at the Central Intelligence Agency, puts it this way: \ufffdThe unexpected gift of the invasion of Iraq has really been more than bin Laden ever dreamed was possible.\ufffd

[link|http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/14/arts/television/14stan.html|NYT article about Crossroads]
Seamus
     Blast in Iraqi parliment building - (JayMehaffey) - (6)
         Prediction: no hand carried turkey for the troops - (Ashton)
         Interesting piece from "America at a Crossroads" - (rcareaga) - (4)
             you actually think there is 4 of them? doubtful -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 The number of supporters who want us there is the number of - (Seamus)
             For those of us without xm radio - (Seamus)
             Anyone else watch 'Crossroads'?___Also: 'No End in Sight' (new thread) - (Ashton)

...and the President was unfortunately subjected to public opinion.
32 ms