IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: They better cite him, and he better pay the $45.
The SUV he was a passenger in was being driven by a State Bear (that's a State Trooper to those of you not from NJ.) If the officer of the law couldn't get him to put on his seat belt....
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Doesn't matter.
He knows the law, whether his minders are afraid to tell him or not. And ignorance of the law is not an excuse. And it he wants to argue that he didn't know, then he's even more out of touch than he appears. He really doesn't even have a metaphorical leg to stand on.

Once he's off his ventilator and up and about, he should have a press conference in his hospital gown, open it up, show his scars, etc., pay the fine, say he was an idiot and urge everyone to buckle up. I'll be willing to cut him a break then.

Cheers,
Scott.
New You're right...
...And I neglected to indicate that I agreed with your position in my first post here.

Of course, what you and I might feel and what actually happens are likely miles apart.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Mind you...ventilators are no joke
I just hope he does well enough to get off the ventilator so they can cite him.
New Absolutely. Well said. Ditto.
[link|http://1010wins.com/pages/353364.php?contentType=4&contentId=411065|WINS] has more details on the accident and his condition.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Chalk up one more to the Imus dismissal - (bepatient) - (7)
         Good. - (hnick) - (6)
             They better cite him, and he better pay the $45. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                 Re: They better cite him, and he better pay the $45. - (Yendor) - (4)
                     Doesn't matter. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         You're right... - (Yendor)
                         Mind you...ventilators are no joke - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                             Absolutely. Well said. Ditto. - (Another Scott)

Like, HEL-LOO... Anyone at home behind that beard???
38 ms