IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Have you met my family?
Arrested development. The party plan. Don't grow up till forced to, and other descriptions of this concept fit my family so freaking well. Hell, I didn't stop being a teenager till I reached 30 (chubby cheeks helped). Seems like most every blood relative I have on my dad's side of the family has subscribed to this view on life. And then the majority settle down. Right around 30 years of age. (I don't count the one in jail for 25 years as he didn't get out till he was 40 - early release for being good, probably starting around the time he turned 30 ya think?). Nurture counts for much, but I gotta think some nature is invloved here as well. Is there a ne'er do well gene?

I was once known as my family's white sheep.

Cool, huh?
-----------------------------------------
You can fire an at will employee for good cause or no cause, but not bad cause.
New Possibly.. at least, akin.. scary, innit?
A Half-bro, who managed to spawn 7 and, via mutually impoverished imaginations at the font of all early tyke stimulation - well, that opera was an intro inducement to moi, to think thrice before zygote roulette:
Rouge? Noir? or, worst of all - those damnable 00s

Coincidentally re larger scales - a recent Chron article was authored by an exponent of '(Why) No-kids'; this POV prompted the expectable scolding paeans to fecundity / assertions of the authors' surely twisted psyches. (Then another agreeable writer chimed in, "(..haven't regretted my decision) 'for a nanosecond.'"

Latest letter added, (finally) one Reason -pregnant in its omission- from the earlier discussions: "that invisible elephant in the parlor" / overpopulation.

News just in:
Re the newly-prosperous Chinese, dazzled by the degree of opulence manifested by traditional Murican hog-in-trough use world resource consumption to-date -- we hear that they are now chafing at the one-to-a-couple rulez, made by those Communist-Gods of yore -

This, as they more and more often select: the Larger UAVs - which they play with in strategic mud-hole 'Parks' on the outskirts / their substitute for mercenary sports teams, thus far?

So then, given the usual Death-Duelling Gods + a plethora of Chinese male-triplets, too? ... what are the odds *Now* on planetary survival, eh..?

Expand Edited by Ashton April 10, 2007, 04:41:11 AM EDT
     Happy birthday, Don! (Silverlock) - (a6l6e6x) - (16)
         Ditto. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Happy Birthday Indeed! -NT - (imric)
         Hope it's a good one! -NT - (SpiceWare)
         Have a happy one. Don't get arrested... - (hnick) - (1)
             for walking while intoxicated? HBD Don -NT - (boxley)
         Hope you have a great birthday! - (imqwerky)
         Have a very happy one, you old ape! :-) -NT - (CRConrad)
         Thanks all - (Silverlock) - (4)
             But did you at least get a ticket? - (Lily)
             (Better arrest though, than arrested development? :-) -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Have you met my family? - (Silverlock) - (1)
                     Possibly.. at least, akin.. scary, innit? - (Ashton)
         BL8ed HBd -NT - (jbrabeck)
         Yes, happy, happy.... - (slugbug)
         Re: Happy birthday, Don! (Silverlock) - (lincoln)
         Belated Happy Birthday wishes! -NT - (Nightowl)

Bring out yer dead!
44 ms