IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Even worse
You can buy jewelry to contain bits of your cremated loved one. All the family members can sport Dear Ol' Dad around their necks.

Smile,
Amy
New I remember one guy . . .
. . and probably others have followed by now - had his ashes taken to a ceramicist who used them for an ash glaze on a jar.

Pretty cool - his family can use the jar to contain all the diamonds they have the rest of their relatives made into - that wasn't an option yet in his day.

With first quality flawless diamonds fast headed for a couple hundred bucks a carat the diamond makers have to have some sort of trick to stay profitable. Making your deceased relatives into diamonds is a really cool idea.

Peggy came by a couple of weeks ago to pick up the ashes of her mom, who had resided the last 5 years or so on a shelf in my garage (had to move her out there 'cause I needed the bookshelf space). Unfortunately her mom was just not diamond grade material, so I suspect she'll just get planted somewhere.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New :)
How sad! Not Diamond Material? That Billy Joe Shaver song is going through my head right now:

I'm just an old lump of coal
But I'm gonna be a diamond someday.
Smile,
Amy
     Diamonds are forever, I guess - (Seamus) - (9)
         Ummm . . . that's weird? - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
             What about... - (folkert) - (2)
                 Well, that's just sicker yet. - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Historically very common - (JayMehaffey)
             That is a sad industry praying on human emotion - (Seamus)
         getting pretty common - (boxley)
         Even worse - (imqwerky) - (2)
             I remember one guy . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 :) - (imqwerky)

And it's like that.
57 ms