[link|http://www.blackbagops.net|Black Bag Operations Log]

[link|http://www.objectiveclips.com|Artificial Intelligence]

[link|http://www.badpage.info/seaside/html|Scrutinizer]
New Once in a Lifetime
Talking Heads

Water dissolving...and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
Carry the water at the bottom of the ocean
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean!
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Cheater
New its not "cheating on you"
Franz Ferdinand

(Song title quoted).

Its been accepted that the link between songs can be creative in that fashion...there simply has to be a relationship between the songs.
New Runaround Sue
Dion

After all, if she wasn't cheating, she wouldn't be runnin' around...
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
New Runaround
Del Shannon
jb4
"When the final history is written in Iraq, [link|http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tmate/2006/tmate060926.gif|it'll look just like a comma.]"
George W. Bush, 24 Sep 06
New Roundabout
Yes
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

New Round and Round
Ratt.
New Spinning wheel
Blood Sweat and Tears
New Round, Round.
Sugababes.
"Don't give up!"
[link|http://staticsan.livejournal.com/|blog] · [link|http://yceran.org/|website]
New Will It Go Round In Circles
Billy Preston
lincoln

New The Circle Game
Buffy St. Marie
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New Will the circle be unbroken
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
New How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
Bee Gees
lincoln

New Heart Full of Soul
The Yardbirds
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New Soul Man
The Blues Brothers

(since I can't remember who did the original version)
lincoln

New I'm a Man
Lessee, take yer pick: Muddy Waters, the Yardbirds, Spencer Davis Group, Chicago, April Wine, Keith Emerson (from the Nighthawks soundtrack)...
jb4
New Man On Your Mind
Little River Band

Re: 'I'm a Man': my favorite version is the Spencer Davis one.
lincoln

New Mind Games
John Lennon
New Games without Frontiers
Peter Gabriel
New Games People Play
Alan Parsons Project

(couldn't find ANYTHING that had 'Frontier' in the title)

lincoln

New Head Games
Foreigner
New Goin' Out Of My Head/Can't Take My Eyes Off You
The Lettermen
lincoln

New See Forever Eyes
Prism
jb4
New Eyes without a face. (thought only I bought that prism lp)
Billy Idol....

New Face Dances
The Who

(Actually, I have all three Prism albums. But I'm not surprised (and rather pleased) that you would also have at least one of them. Now for the acid test: How many 1994 albums (the band, not the year) do you have? ;-) )
jb4
New Safety Dance
Men Without Hats
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New Dance, Dance, Dance
Steve Miller Band
New Twistin' By the Pool
Dire Straits

The Twist is a dance, ya know...
jb4
     Paint it Black. - (Another Scott) - (55)
         Black is Black - (jb4) - (54)
             Black on Black - (dws) - (53)
                 Beyond the Black - (bepatient) - (52)
                     Black Velvet - (lincoln) - (51)
                         Blue Velvet - (jb4) - (50)
                             Counting Blue Cars - (tuberculosis) - (49)
                                 Everything Counts - (lincoln) - (48)
                                     Everybody's Everything - (jb4) - (47)
                                         Absolutely Everybody - (static) - (46)
                                             Everybody Wants Some - (tuberculosis) - (45)
                                                 Everything You Want - (lincoln) - (44)
                                                     I Know What Boys Want - (jb4) - (43)
                                                         Actually it is "I Know What Boys Like" -NT - (tuberculosis)
                                                         Girls Were Made To Take Care Of Boys - (tuberculosis) - (41)
                                                             Cum on Feel the Noise - (jb4) - (40)
                                                                 GIrls & Boys - (Meerkat) - (39)
                                                                     The Boys are Back In town - (jb4) - (38)
                                                                         The Boys Are Back in Town - (tuberculosis) - (37)
                                                                             Jet City Woman - (lincoln) - (36)
                                                                                 Bennie and the Jets - (tuberculosis) - (35)
                                                                                     Jet Airliner - (lincoln) - (34)
                                                                                         Airwaves - (tuberculosis) - (33)
                                                                                             Catch A Wave - (lincoln) - (32)
                                                                                                 Head Above The Waves - (tuberculosis) - (31)
                                                                                                     Head Above Water - (Meerkat) - (30)
                                                                                                         Madman Across the Water. - (Another Scott) - (29)
                                                                                                             Black Water - (tuberculosis) - (28)
                                                                                                                 Once in a Lifetime - (bepatient) - (27)
                                                                                                                     Cheater -NT - (crazy) - (26)
                                                                                                                         its not "cheating on you" - (bepatient) - (25)
                                                                                                                             Runaround Sue - (lincoln) - (24)
                                                                                                                                 Runaround - (jb4) - (23)
                                                                                                                                     Roundabout - (lincoln) - (22)
                                                                                                                                         Round and Round - (jake123) - (21)
                                                                                                                                             Spinning wheel - (crazy)
                                                                                                                                             Round, Round. - (static) - (19)
                                                                                                                                                 Will It Go Round In Circles - (lincoln) - (18)
                                                                                                                                                     The Circle Game - (jb4) - (17)
                                                                                                                                                         Will the circle be unbroken - (bepatient) - (16)
                                                                                                                                                             How Can You Mend A Broken Heart - (lincoln) - (15)
                                                                                                                                                                 Heart Full of Soul - (jb4) - (14)
                                                                                                                                                                     Soul Man - (lincoln) - (13)
                                                                                                                                                                         I'm a Man - (jb4) - (12)
                                                                                                                                                                             Man On Your Mind - (lincoln) - (11)
                                                                                                                                                                                 Mind Games - (crazy) - (10)
                                                                                                                                                                                     Games without Frontiers - (jake123) - (9)
                                                                                                                                                                                         Games People Play - (lincoln) - (8)
                                                                                                                                                                                             Head Games - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                                                                                                                                                 Goin' Out Of My Head/Can't Take My Eyes Off You - (lincoln) - (6)
                                                                                                                                                                                                     See Forever Eyes - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                                                                         Eyes without a face. (thought only I bought that prism lp) - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                                                                             Face Dances - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Safety Dance - (Meerkat) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dance, Dance, Dance - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Twistin' By the Pool - (jb4)

If lies were cars, she'd be the Santa Monica Freeway at 5:30 p.m.
270 ms