IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Pictures of the new car :)
Hey all,

Well, we got the 2007 Dodge Charger last Monday night, but we only just figured out how to get the photos off my camera a couple days ago, so here they are :)

[link|http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v283/whooty/Cars/|http://smg.photobuck...v283/whooty/Cars/]

It's a nice car, 3.5 liter 6 cylinder engine, man does it move! Color: Marine Blue Pearl & we named it Skyehawk. :)

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
Expand Edited by Nightowl Dec. 26, 2006, 04:40:36 PM EST
Expand Edited by Nightowl Dec. 26, 2006, 04:42:31 PM EST
New Cool ride.
I like the color!
New Congrats, may you drive it in good health!
I bought myself a new (ok, old) car the other week - I'll put up some pics of it soon.
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New Hey, I couldn't run the tag check! :)
Good luck with it!
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New Heheeh!
The better to keep my ex-fiance from locating it. ;)

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
     Pictures of the new car :) - (Nightowl) - (4)
         Cool ride. - (bionerd)
         Congrats, may you drive it in good health! - (Meerkat)
         Hey, I couldn't run the tag check! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Heheeh! - (Nightowl)

My God, it's full of stars...
44 ms