IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm really confused.
I'm not sure if you're talking about police or the bank. In either case, what difference does it make if there is a vast array or one or more itinerant scammers? It is still their problem. The clowns are supposed to arrest criminals and the banks are supposed to identify violators of their security to the clowns. When did this become a matter for vigilante inquiry to determine whether somebody went did something bad or something?
You indicate that there has been a systematic theft using bank protocol. Both the bank and the police have a responsibility at the time when you file the complaint. I'm confused...
New Its just the order of the paperwork
bank first told me police first.

police told me bank first..and get the proper papers then come back.

In the meantime. We figured out the who..and most likely the how.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     Merry Christmas to me - (bepatient) - (15)
         :-( I hope you can get it back without much pain. -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
             Off to file police report -NT - (bepatient) - (6)
                 And back...have to file in precinct where occurred. -NT - (bepatient) - (5)
                     And back...have to have paperwork from bank first - (bepatient) - (4)
                         Aren't *they* supposed to investigate a reported crime? -NT - (drewk) - (3)
                             Turns out - (bepatient) - (2)
                                 I'm really confused. - (hnick) - (1)
                                     Its just the order of the paperwork - (bepatient)
         :-( my little prob of a $150 a month increase in outgo is - (boxley) - (1)
             One of accounts is covered as its - (bepatient)
         Condolences - (Ashton) - (2)
             Nothing virtual about it - (bepatient) - (1)
                 After you get over that disappointment... - (jb4)
         Ouch - (bionerd)
         Man, that is sad, to say the least! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

My own limited experience with his work has struck me as being despondent in tone. I get that, but if I wanted to be hopeless and depressed about the state of the world I would just listen to the voices in my head.
64 ms