IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey, I can stay home and throw my own party
And the vibes will be jiggy.
New TMI!
Sorry. Couldn't resist.
Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New Jiggy. As in cool, hip, happening
Get your mind out of the gutter.
New I don't know if I can raise my sights so high...
Remember, for many males, the gutter is UP!

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

New True.
Last night I realized I need a man for one thing. To kill spiders.

For everything else, I'm good.
New Awww.... But spiders are cool!
My faves are the big yellow & black garden spiders (with their awesome webs) and wolf spiders - I love watching them catch prey... They move so fast it's as if they disappear from one spot and reappear in another...

Imric's Tips for Living

New And then they crawl in your hair
And lay eggs. And you dont know until one day you are brushing your hair and you hit the egg sac and it rips open and a million baby spiders are crawling all over you.

THAT'S why I need a man.
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #276443 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=276443|ICLRPD]

Imric's Tips for Living

New Mostly, it just sounds like you need a bath

[link|http://www.blackbagops.net|Black Bag Operations Log]

[link|http://www.objectiveclips.com|Artificial Intelligence]

[link|http://www.badpage.info/seaside/html|Scrutinizer]
New What does a nuclear powerplant have to do...
...with the Bash?
jb4
"When the final history is written in Iraq, [link|http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tmate/2006/tmate060926.gif|it'll look just like a comma.]"
George W. Bush, 24 Sep 06
     Interesting call today - (bepatient) - (39)
         Best of luck either way. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... - (imric)
         mucho gluck and much shorter drive -NT - (boxley) - (3)
             That it is. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                 For some. ;-) -NT - (n3jja)
             Hey, even I could make that one! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Cool, will finally convince the wife to come along - (drewk) - (32)
             Re: Cool, will finally convince the wife to come along - (bepatient)
             No chicks - spoils the vibe -NT - (tuberculosis) - (30)
                 And you would know this because? -NT - (crazy) - (29)
                     Chicks always spoil the vibe -NT - (tuberculosis) - (28)
                         Don't tell Quirky and Nerd -NT - (drewk) - (27)
                             Hey, I can stay home and throw my own party - (bionerd) - (9)
                                 TMI! -NT - (imric) - (8)
                                     Jiggy. As in cool, hip, happening - (bionerd) - (6)
                                         I don't know if I can raise my sights so high... - (imric) - (5)
                                             True. - (bionerd) - (4)
                                                 Awww.... But spiders are cool! - (imric) - (3)
                                                     And then they crawl in your hair - (bionerd) - (2)
                                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (imric)
                                                         Mostly, it just sounds like you need a bath -NT - (tuberculosis)
                                     What does a nuclear powerplant have to do... - (jb4)
                             Critter can party like a wildman - (imqwerky) - (16)
                                 Doesnt he do that anyway? -NT - (bionerd) - (15)
                                     Only when he goes to BeepBash... - (imqwerky) - (14)
                                         We love our mommas -NT - (bionerd) - (13)
                                             My momma gives everyone Tourette's Syndrome. -NT - (imqwerky) - (12)
                                                 My momma makes my colon tighten -NT - (bionerd) - (11)
                                                     mmmmffft!!! -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                                                         So you're her colon? -NT - (drewk) - (8)
                                                             ... - (admin) - (4)
                                                                 Like.. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                     Are you guys quite finished? -NT - (bionerd) - (2)
                                                                         No, why...are you through yet? -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                             NEVER! -NT - (bionerd)
                                                             no I was trying to keep me mouth shut, crazy prolly got it -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 Actually - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                     Because you are dense. -NT - (bionerd)
                                                     LMAO ! -NT - (imqwerky)

On bassline: Martina Nav... Navri... gosh, I wish she'd get married.
73 ms