IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New okay its officially cold
I had to put on some socks under my flip flops 32 degrees.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Too warm. That's when i start wearing flip flops to get the
mail. Until then - barefoot. Socks come somewhere around 10 - 15F.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New wasnt on a trot the the mailbox
the flops are my oficial non working shoes, was sawing some wood when I noticed my big toe appeared to be gone, humidity is pretty high so it feels colder.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New *chuckle*
I used to love freaking out my neigbors in edison by leaving barefoot footprints in the snow when I took out the garbage...

That being said, I DID close the balcony door last night...

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New 32? That's a Sauna!
I'd give anything for 32, we were at 9 the other night for the low... fortunately, it's starting back up to the 30s in the daytime at least.

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New No, it's not.
Trust me, I know these things.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #274822 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=274822|ICLRPD]
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New 11 here.
And I had to put on my winter coat for the first time on Sunday. I hate doing that because I know it will be six months before I can take it off again.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New Never mind you -
Get that airplane into a cozy hangar..

NOW! Kid

New Done. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New Running the space heater in my basement office today
And wearing fuzzy slippers because the floor is icy cold.
New Yeah, it's 18 here today
And 18 is the high, I think.

6000 more people lost power last night because a furious wind whipped through and caused more damage. I'm just so relieved we weren't affected, but worried about everyone else. Some people are going on their 7th day without electricity, and it's getting dangerous.

Makes you grateful to be in a warm lighted house, that's for sure.

Everyone stay warm!

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
     okay its officially cold - (boxley) - (11)
         Too warm. That's when i start wearing flip flops to get the - (jbrabeck) - (1)
             wasnt on a trot the the mailbox - (boxley)
         *chuckle* - (imric)
         32? That's a Sauna! - (Nightowl) - (2)
             No, it's not. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
         11 here. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Never mind you - - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Done. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Running the space heater in my basement office today - (bionerd) - (1)
             Yeah, it's 18 here today - (Nightowl)

*gloat*
51 ms