IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Step daughters stuck it to me again!
IRS notice. Reverify your exemptions. These SSNs were claimed on another form.

I claimed them, and then they went a claimed themselves. Don't want to get into another war, causes too much pain and anguish on my wife. So, $961 IRS bill. Maybe I can make that their Christmas present.

Now watch, I'm gonna end up owing this year due to dropping all the exemptions. Oh happy day....
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New :-( Only 27 more days in 2006-Bet you'll be happier 1/1/07.
New DITTO THAT!
Only 27 more days in 2006-Bet you'll be happier 1/1/07.

I second THAT comment!

Brenda

P.S. I quoted you like that because I can't Blockquote a Subject line.

Edit: Hmmm, on second thought maybe I could fake it by using the Blockquote commands. :) It worked!

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
Expand Edited by Nightowl Dec. 5, 2006, 02:23:36 AM EST
Expand Edited by Nightowl Dec. 5, 2006, 02:24:49 AM EST
New What's "fake" about that? That's what that weecode *does*.
Expand Edited by CRConrad Dec. 5, 2006, 02:33:39 AM EST
New What's "fake" about that? That's what that weecode *does*.
I guess I thought it was faked because it isn't really "quoting" the actual body of text, just the subject line. But I get it now, I just don't normally "type" the codes, I just use split blockquote. :)

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New I just got a letter like that today, too.
Seems that someone can't remember which child to claim this year vs. last year.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New If they're old enough to do that, then...
...what the fuck are they YOUR problem for?

Don't quibble about any tax exemptions -- just throw 'em all the fuck outta your house pronto, so you don't HAVE to bother about tax exemptions for 'em.

If they're old enough to claim that dough, they're old enough to live on their own dough too.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
     Step daughters stuck it to me again! - (jbrabeck) - (6)
         :-( Only 27 more days in 2006-Bet you'll be happier 1/1/07. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
             DITTO THAT! - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 What's "fake" about that? That's what that weecode *does*. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     What's "fake" about that? That's what that weecode *does*. - (Nightowl)
         I just got a letter like that today, too. - (Yendor)
         If they're old enough to do that, then... - (CRConrad)

It is toilet- ka ka crap as in the egregiously unfunny and unwatchable SNL.
60 ms