IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks for the update....
These things have a way of working themselves out. Good luck at the church.
New I did fine at the church
I had actually already done the entire rest of the funeral before my follow up post. :) I coped better at the church than I thought I would, and even coped fairly well at the gravesite.

But this doesn't mean I plan on making funeral attendance a habit! ;)

Brenda

P.S. My muscles are STILL sore from the fight flight response for almost 48 hours. But it's nice to know I can do it when I have to. :)

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
     My Aunt Jeffie (dad's sister) died Sunday - (Nightowl) - (24)
         Bummer - (imric)
         She had a very long life. Condolences to you and yours. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Condolences. - (Steve Lowe)
         It is very sad to say those final goodbyes. :( - (a6l6e6x)
         Sincere condolences - (dmcarls) - (15)
             Carl... words fail me. - (Nightowl) - (14)
                 You're welcome, Brenda. - (dmcarls) - (13)
                     Thanks, and Hey guys, I really need some advice here? - (Nightowl) - (12)
                         Re: Thanks, and Hey guys, I really need some advice here? - (dmcarls) - (1)
                             I agree about the police... - (Nightowl)
                         I'm with him ^ simp,ly do not tolerate that. -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                         Brenda, sorry for your loss - (boxley)
                         Bipeds can be like that - - (Ashton) - (7)
                             Thank you, Ashton! -- And here's how things went! - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                 Follow up -- stopped a panic attack in progress! :) - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                     Re: Follow up -- - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Actually, I couldn't remember how to breathe... - (Nightowl)
                                     Thanks for the update.... - (dmcarls) - (1)
                                         I did fine at the church - (Nightowl)
                                     Bravo! - (CRConrad)
         Sorry to hear it, Brenda. -NT - (admin)
         Sorry for you. -NT - (Silverlock)
         Hang in there and condolences. -NT - (imqwerky)
         My condolences to you and your family, Brenda -NT - (jb4)

Did you hear the one about the priest, the rabbi, and the gloat?
61 ms