IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Have a picture from the Viking Lander...
...not sure if it's from Viking 1 or 2. It's a wide-angle shot, showing the barren plain of Mars extending off into the distance - probably many have seen this shot. I've had it since I was VERY young, my mother got it for me. It hung in my room for many years, and is now awaiting for me to buy a house, have a kid, and stick it in their room to ignite their dreams and set fire to their imagination.

We have fumbled our destiny, but a few of us are still clutching at the ball with the tips of our fingers, let us hope that those who are willing to aspire to take the step beyond Homo Sapiens (to Homo Astra) will come in my lifetime.
New How to tell a Viking's gender
>> not sure if it's from Viking 1 or 2. <<

If it shows sanddunes, it is probably Viking 1. The Viking 2 site had almost no visable sand dunes. Viking 2 rocks were also more porious, giving them a more volcanic look.

I remember when those photos first came out. It was a wonderful feeling to gaze upon the surface of another planet.

Expand Edited by tablizer July 30, 2001, 11:22:49 PM EDT
New (Now that seems to have been one sadly wasted edit.)
New You liked "genger" better? Gil. Island fan?
Or did I miss a much bigger boo boo?

(It is odd how one can clearly see a typo the second time around, but not the first dispite proof-reading. I guess it is because the second time the mind is not conditioned as much to what was intended.)
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
     25 Yrs. Ago Today - (deSitter) - (5)
         Have a picture from the Viking Lander... - (inthane-chan) - (4)
             How to tell a Viking's gender - (tablizer) - (3)
                 (Now that seems to have been one sadly wasted edit.) -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     You liked "genger" better? Gil. Island fan? - (tablizer) - (1)
                         Not "much bigger", but you only caught one out of three. - (CRConrad)

Gotta catch 'em all!
68 ms