IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks all!
Sorry I haven't been here, I'm about to make a post to that effect, but I do appreciate all the well wishes, and I did manage to have a pretty nice birthday on Friday. :)

Brenda

P.S. JB, it doesn't matter if you're late, I'm late replying!

P.P.S.S. Ashton, you are a hoot! ;)

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
Collapse Edited by Nightowl Nov. 7, 2006, 11:24:14 AM EST
Thanks all!
Sorry I haven't been here, I'm about to make a post to that effect, but I do appreciate all the well wishes, and I did manage to have a pretty nice birthday on Friday. :)

Brenda

P.S. JB, it doesn't matter if you're late, I'm late replying!

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
     Happy birthday, Brenda! (Nightowl) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
         Hoot. -NT - (bepatient)
         HBD! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Ditto! -NT - (imqwerky)
         Natal ritual enjoyment to you - (Silverlock)
         Owls say HOOT, Happy birthday! -NT - (Steve Lowe)
         What type of books do owls like to read? - (Ashton)
         Hope you enjoy your day! -NT - (bionerd)
         Hoot++ -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Have a happy Owlish birth day -NT - (hnick)
         Have a couple of mice on me, Hooter! - (CRConrad)
         Woot and Hoot! - (jb4)
         Thanks all! - (Nightowl)

Tryggvi and I are both trained chemists, and he actually knows what he's doing.
65 ms