IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New wrong, the possibility of having sex is the only reason
for me not to kill all of the people that piss me off.
its a gift to enjoy, not a toy. Sex has nothing to do with marriage or family. If you tie those together you have people getting married for the wrong reasons, amd the marriages fail.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Sex has nothing to do with marriage or family?
Tell that to all the Catholics out there, who are taught the only reason to have sex is to go forth and multiply and create more little Catholics! If you're Catholic, sex is all about marriage and family. So ya get married to have sex, then the marriage fails and you're stuck because Catholics frown on divorce, too. Man. They got it all figured out.

Did anyone think that more single women are *choosing* to have babies? Ages 19-29. Prime reproductive years. The clock is ticking. Tick tick tick. Where is Mr. Right? I cant find him!! Tick tick tick. Wait!! I dont need Mr. Right! I only need the sperm of a righteous man!

More and more women are deciding to have babies on their own, contributing to the "scourge of single women having babies". Biology and the maternal drive trump our perpetual emotional adolescence.

Advocating adult abstinence. That's just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. The feds prefer being fucked up to fucking. WTF are they thinking?
New Of all folks, though you might bring some base drivers
Sex is first and foremost the biological act of making babies.

Damn right its fun and feels good...nature wired it that way to make sure we did it to give the species the best chance at survival.

Of course, this opens up the "can of worms" that this is somehow a "religious right" view..regardless of the simple truth that this is the purpose of the act. (period).

What we now see is a push to "it feels good so do it" and we've spent alot of our higher brain function on that aspect. How do I keep doing it WITHOUT the biological outcome. Hey, no problem.

BUT, this attitude has created some fundamental issues in society between "factions".

Whatever your faction is, denying that makin whoopie has the side effect of makin babies is denying nature. There's also the fact that it also has the side effect of sharing some fairly bad bugs. Reminding folks of these things shouldn't be an issue.

And there is, regardless of your religious persuasion, only one way to guarantee none of the bad comes to pass. Thats not to do it at all. The real issue is why we need the government to tell us this. And the sad truth is because we don't have a solid enough family foundation left for most.

I agree with you in that there are many woman making the choice to have babies without being married. Sadly, though, they are likely the vast minority...and what we are doing is guaranteeing a continuous source of an underclass by not attacking the problem in some fashion.

Current governments way isn't necessarily the best way...but giving everybody a good dose of hormones and saying "have at you" isn't necessarily the best way either.

Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New I dont know what base drivers means :-(
New Biology
the animal purpose.

Base drivers.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Ahhh.
I thought you were using fancy computer lingo to trip me up. I never know with you guys. ;-)
New 12" to 15" speakers by Celestron.
Put in a folded horn enclosure. Best damn drivers I've evah heard!
jb4
"When the final history is written in Iraq, [link|http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tmate/2006/tmate060926.gif|it'll look just like a comma.]"
George W. Bush, 24 Sep 06
New You mean Celestion? Celestron make telescopes.
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New Um, see "bonobo" at Wikipedia...
Sex has been about much more than reproduction in human society for a very long time. And it's about more than reproduction in other species as well. [link|http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo|Bonobos].

And the way things are going, [link|http://www.newscientist.com/channel/sex/mg19225741.200-reproduction-revolution-the-conceivable-future.html|sex will not be about reproduction] (at least in Western societies) too much longer.

The simple truth, is nobody will remember us in 100 years. That's true, but it's not the whole story. ;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New That's inconceivable! :)
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New I used to be Catholic, but then I grew up.
New Me too.
New Oxymoron alert: "Feds thinking"
C'mon Bio...you know better than that!
jb4
"When the final history is written in Iraq, [link|http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tmate/2006/tmate060926.gif|it'll look just like a comma.]"
George W. Bush, 24 Sep 06
New You know what tells me?
That tells me that your coping mechanism for life's daily shit is sex. I don't think that's a good thing, Bill. I know it's not your only coping mechanism, as I recall a recent post about things such as your favourite chair. But if your life is setup so that sex is the goal, then you're worshipping it.

I agree that sex is a gift that should be treasured. But we're encouraged to treat it like a toy. And that cheapens it and eventually breaks it and we don't usually treasure cheap things. Nor broken things.

I also don't think marriage should be the goal of sex, but inept social commentators have been making that mistake for many centuries. Sex is a damn nice reward for an intimate relationship, but not the goal.

Wade.
"Don't give up!"
New worship? Who me? hehehehe
Point being is that getting sex should not be a motive for marriage but a nice side effect of a relationship.

Yes, if there was not sex I would be in a murderous rage most of the time.
Is it a coping thing? Nope otherwise I wouldnt be married I would be catting around.

Would you rather
watch a ball game
drink alchohol with friends
watch a movie
play music
do drugs
listen to music
go jogging
have sex with someone else

if you would rather do anything but fuck there is something wrong with you unless you just finished up a good one
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     19-29? No Sex for You - (Ashton) - (25)
         The first order of business for any repressive . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         I think the problem is much more complex than that. - (static) - (23)
             Yes it is - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 That's not a bad analogy. -NT - (static)
             wrong, the possibility of having sex is the only reason - (boxley) - (14)
                 Sex has nothing to do with marriage or family? - (bionerd) - (11)
                     Of all folks, though you might bring some base drivers - (bepatient) - (7)
                         I dont know what base drivers means :-( -NT - (bionerd) - (4)
                             Biology - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 Ahhh. - (bionerd)
                             12" to 15" speakers by Celestron. - (jb4) - (1)
                                 You mean Celestion? Celestron make telescopes. -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                         Um, see "bonobo" at Wikipedia... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             That's inconceivable! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     I used to be Catholic, but then I grew up. -NT - (n3jja) - (1)
                         Me too. -NT - (bionerd)
                     Oxymoron alert: "Feds thinking" - (jb4)
                 You know what tells me? - (static) - (1)
                     worship? Who me? hehehehe - (boxley)
             Age of Adulthood is going up - (JayMehaffey) - (5)
                 This is exactly what I said. - (static) - (3)
                     Being able to reproduce doesn't make on an adult. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         call crapaud - (boxley)
                         You're assuming a 'fully developed brain' is required. - (static)
                 But the word itself is 'graded on a curve' - (Ashton)

How convenient is that??
70 ms