IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So the next question...
is why are we asking Clinton why he didn't respond prior to 9/11 if we aren't asking why Bush didn't respond prior to 9/11?

oops...my bad. Democrats bad, Republicans good.
New Sure, you can ask that.
But you are trying to turn this into an issue its not.

Clinton lost his cool on a question he should have expected. Great tv. Now its an "ambush".

Well great. But if the point of the article is a tit for tat "ambush" then you should pick a different question all together, since Condi would have an answer in her hip pocket..a point that is apparently going over several heads.

Or is it simply that you think that every Wallace interview should have all questions generated by viewer email, since that was his "defense" of the attack on our good buddy Bill?

Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New chuckle....

You forget, I don't give a damn.

Clinton lost his cool on a question he should have expected. Great tv. Now its an "ambush".

Yeah, I agree. It was a poor move and reminded me of when GB lost his cool on a question a while back.

Well great. But if the point of the article is a tit for tat "ambush" then you should pick a different question all together, since Condi would have an answer in her hip pocket..a point that is apparently going over several heads.

Shrug. It's the same answer that Clinton gave. Neither did anything until the CIA confirmed it.

But I think the point of the article wasn't the fact that she had an answer or not. The point was that they never even asked the question.
New Really

Is that really your response? or was it...

And I sense, since you think them not asking the emailed question is somehow the problem...that you indeed think that 60 minutes should base all their interviews on emails from viewers? After all, they got BILL's question that way. Oh, wait, maybe not...but since they did it to BILL its only fair? Are we that sensitive to all things BILL? still?

Any other questions asked of Condi don't count...because you didn't ask her the same question you asked BILL.

Billary for President.
New What's 60 minutes have to do with this?
Chris Wallace is with Fox news. His dad Mike is the one associated with 60 minutes.
-----------------------------------------
Draft Obama [link|http://www.draftobama.org/|now].
New Ok, change the show name to protect my mistake;-)
Statement of "only questions from email" still applies.

And see, I really don't watch fox news.
Expand Edited by bepatient Oct. 25, 2006, 04:08:07 PM EDT
New Righto. And I call strawman. :)
New The entire issue is a scarecrow.
If its tit for tat that is required to be fair and balanced, then we should wait until Wallace interviews Bush.

New Good lord. Recursive strawmen.
New Its like what happens, ya know...
when Dorithy and her friends stand between 2 mirrors...ya know...totally cool
New Two true.
New Hint - it's both.

Is that really your response? or was it...

I don't care if you want to say Democrats bad, Republican's good.

And I sense, since you think them not asking the emailed question is somehow the problem...

Hm...perhaps you're turning this into something it's not. 60 Minutes doesn't claim to be "Fair and Balanced"...but I would say that if they asked Bill a question, it would be fair to ask them to ask the same question to others.

Personally, I want to know why Clinton didn't do more to stop Katrina...and did he really take a dump with 30,000 of his closest friends?
New Exactly!____wtf WAS our (getting-) Elder Statesman then!?
WHY Wasn't He up there in his Sopwith with a load of dry ice and silver iodide?

and

>> DOING SOMETHING ABOUT KATRINA <<

Irate Clinton Watchers Want to Know {stuff}

New What a great interview you guys would give.
Well, I'd like to ask you something relevent...but since I asked this guy about this, I have to ask you too. Its only fair.

tell you what. Next time he interviews the current President, he should ask him that question.

maybe GW will finger point too.
     Remember Clinton's "interview" by Chris Wallace? - (lincoln) - (23)
         Just because he gets a lot of e-mail... - (jb4)
         They did. Short memory - (bepatient) - (21)
             Lost look.... - (Simon_Jester)
             And this story refers to Wallace interviewing Rice how? -NT - (jb4) - (19)
                 What was the question? - (bepatient) - (18)
                     What was the answer? - (jb4) - (3)
                         Re: What was the answer? - (bepatient) - (2)
                             Re: What was the answer? - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 why dont you email him and ask? </me/puzzled> -NT - (boxley)
                     So the next question... - (Simon_Jester) - (13)
                         Sure, you can ask that. - (bepatient) - (12)
                             chuckle.... - (Simon_Jester) - (11)
                                 Really - (bepatient) - (10)
                                     What's 60 minutes have to do with this? - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                         Ok, change the show name to protect my mistake;-) - (bepatient) - (5)
                                             Righto. And I call strawman. :) -NT - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                                 The entire issue is a scarecrow. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                     Good lord. Recursive strawmen. -NT - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                         Its like what happens, ya know... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                             Two true. -NT - (Silverlock)
                                     Hint - it's both. - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                         Exactly!____wtf WAS our (getting-) Elder Statesman then!? - (Ashton)
                                         What a great interview you guys would give. - (bepatient)

Just a SMOP.
119 ms