IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What was the answer?
That Wallace wouldn't ask Rice what was her response to the Cole prior to 9/11, inspite of overwhelming evidence that his "audience" wanted him to, to be...you know ...fair and balanced and all that.
jb4
"When the final history is written in Iraq, [link|http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tmate/2006/tmate060926.gif|it'll look just like a comma.]"
George W. Bush, 24 Sep 06
New Re: What was the answer?
What end would that question have served? It would have been a layup question for her to launch into the the "neocon" agenda.

>we worked with the Yemeni government and had them capture and/or deport all terrorists and to allow us to operate on their soil and as soon as the opportunity presented itself we took out the man who planned the attack<

She could even say that all of the planning and diplomacy took effect "day 1".

So, again, to what end do you ask the question? You want "fair and balanced" from CBS to mean that they only ask questions of guests sent in by email? Regardless of the fact it gives the responder a layup into a promotion of the "Bush Doctrine"?

Is there that much desperation to "protect the honor" of Clinton?
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Re: What was the answer?
The point in the article posted is that Chris Wallace started his question to Clinton by saying that viewers emailed him and demanded that he ask Clinton that question. The web site in my post turned the tables and had over 20,000 people email Wallace with a question that they wanted him to ask Rice. He didn't ask it.

So the question now is: what is the minimum number of emails required to get Wallace to ask a specific question of an upcoming guest? Second question: how many emails did he receive to get him to ask Clinton about not getting bin-Laden?

IMO, both are very fair questions.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New why dont you email him and ask? </me/puzzled>
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     Remember Clinton's "interview" by Chris Wallace? - (lincoln) - (23)
         Just because he gets a lot of e-mail... - (jb4)
         They did. Short memory - (bepatient) - (21)
             Lost look.... - (Simon_Jester)
             And this story refers to Wallace interviewing Rice how? -NT - (jb4) - (19)
                 What was the question? - (bepatient) - (18)
                     What was the answer? - (jb4) - (3)
                         Re: What was the answer? - (bepatient) - (2)
                             Re: What was the answer? - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 why dont you email him and ask? </me/puzzled> -NT - (boxley)
                     So the next question... - (Simon_Jester) - (13)
                         Sure, you can ask that. - (bepatient) - (12)
                             chuckle.... - (Simon_Jester) - (11)
                                 Really - (bepatient) - (10)
                                     What's 60 minutes have to do with this? - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                         Ok, change the show name to protect my mistake;-) - (bepatient) - (5)
                                             Righto. And I call strawman. :) -NT - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                                 The entire issue is a scarecrow. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                     Good lord. Recursive strawmen. -NT - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                         Its like what happens, ya know... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                             Two true. -NT - (Silverlock)
                                     Hint - it's both. - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                         Exactly!____wtf WAS our (getting-) Elder Statesman then!? - (Ashton)
                                         What a great interview you guys would give. - (bepatient)

Sine qua non.
71 ms