IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And don't fergit C
AND

C) Everyone must perform 30 minutes vigorous exercise every day...
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New Simple, that last -
New Rules! yes, yes it's \ufffd

All parking lots for Malls must be a 15 min walk from the Cathedral itself.

(No electric buses, etc. etc. allowed to minimize the use of actual homo-sap muscles (however flaccid, atrophied.))

Too heavy to carry? Pushcarts available. Non-powered - but permissible to rig a sail.

in NYC you hafta eat yer fries outside wid the smokers - (boxley) - (30)
         Good - (broomberg) - (1)
             Yup, and it's the stuff the American Heart Association . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Serves WHO right? - (admin)
         No Oreos for you. - (bepatient) - (1)
             I thought it was already... - (folkert)
         Off the cuff aside, this should scare the hell out of you - (bepatient) - (24)
             No kidding. -NT - (imric)
             Yeah.. even more than the Iran invasion, I wot. - (Ashton) - (16)
                 Once again - (imric) - (15)
                     Duh ...I get the 'Control' aspect , you fuel - (Ashton) - (14)
                         No it does not fall into "public health" - (bepatient) - (3)
                             What don't you understand about - (Ashton)
                             I don't think you can quite compare this with Prohibition. - (admin) - (1)
                                 Yet. -NT - (bepatient)
                         Cha Cha Cha. - (imric) - (9)
                             While I agree with the sentiment... - (admin) - (2)
                                 excuse me, what happened to user pays - (boxley) - (1)
                                     I agree. - (admin)
                             How is this any different than banning cyclamates? - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                 ROFL. Were cyclamates bad? - (imric) - (4)
                                     Great idea. Lets all eat raw spinach - (bepatient)
                                     And don't fergit C - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                         Simple, that last - - (Ashton)
                                     Heh.. wait'll ya see brewing reports on fructose/corn syrup -NT - (Ashton)
             Foie gras is now banned in Chicago - (lincoln)
             I'm not with the health nazis, but - (rcareaga) - (4)
                 The "Health Nazis" are in Archer Daniel Midland's pocket. - (Andrew Grygus)
                 OT the local"Dads" rootbeer has changed to corn syrop - (boxley)
                 My personal take on this is related to the fact that years - (jake123)
                 My point. - (imric)

Unfortunately, the hard part is moderation...
94 ms