IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So then, like the Holocaust
- all those roadblocks in Dade, the bogus 'ex-cons-lists' were just the fanciful musings of disgruntled vast-left-wing-Conspirators. Too.

Let me guess here: this is something like your idea of 'keeping an open mind' (??)
If so, there's always the danger that a mind may be so open that there's no keeping anything in or out of it - I've heard.

New Cute
And the voting of 100+% of registered in Dem strongholds used to carry states like PA and reports of disenfrachised Republocrats in metro areas equally didn't happen.

No...what is being held here is a lack of tinfoil hattery.

And if the other side could pick someone worth voting for...we would have to worry about "irregularities" in one state. Because if you look hard enough, with as screwed up as our election process is, you will find vast EITHER wing conspiricies.

Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     Diebold rebuts Princeton study - (lincoln) - (17)
         Wow, these guys are incredible - (jake123) - (16)
             Maybe - (bepatient) - (15)
                 If he doesn't know what a network is - (jake123) - (14)
                     Probably deception rather than ignorance - (warmachine) - (2)
                         Don't ascribe to conspiracy that which can be explained by - (jake123) - (1)
                             Lying in PR isn't much of a conspiracy - (warmachine)
                     Addressing security - (bepatient) - (10)
                         I don't give a damn what he says unless it has - (tuberculosis) - (9)
                             Thats fine with me. - (bepatient) - (8)
                                 Explain that statement please - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                                     Of course - (bepatient) - (6)
                                         So then, like the Holocaust - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             Cute - (bepatient)
                                         curiouser and curiouser.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                             Argument goes both ways...but the real issue - (bepatient)
                                         Based on reports - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                             I think they've discovered YGBM tech... (Humor, Vinge) -NT - (inthane-chan)

You didn't need to share.
42 ms