IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That really should be an LRPD
Admin's rule against political LRPDs notwithstanding.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Who says it's political?
The quote doesn't say which war....
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New Aren't ALL wars "political"?
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
     Pat Buchanan pushes Al Gore for President? - (JayMehaffey) - (38)
         He still appears to be the best they've got. - (bepatient) - (21)
             I like edwards -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 prefer Dem Edwards Repo Graham SC -NT - (boxley)
             John? -NT - (boxley) - (12)
                 McCain -NT - (bepatient) - (11)
                     no way, couldnt support him -NT - (boxley)
                     No - (tuberculosis) - (9)
                         Your thoughts are noted and not reflected by current polls. -NT - (bepatient) - (8)
                             I don't think he has the cred on the left - (tuberculosis)
                             {Whew} - imagine going with a majority thought process. -NT - (Ashton) - (6)
                                 Interesting compulsion you have - (bepatient) - (5)
                                     When both suck - one still may write-in; a quaint custom.. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                                         Assuming people can still write - (jb4)
                                         Kinda tough to do on a Diebold setup -NT - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                             Not-so, apparently: - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 Amazing... :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
             I'll proprose someone else - (Silverlock) - (5)
                 Unless something egregious shows up I would vote for him -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                     Only been a senator for 2 years - (lincoln) - (2)
                         Did you read the endorsment? - (Silverlock)
                         So how much experience did Bush have? Kennedy? Me? -NT - (boxley)
                 I have no objections - (tuberculosis)
         If Gore or Feingold run, I'll vote. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
             You are part of the problem then - (tuberculosis) - (14)
                 You're right - (dmcarls) - (1)
                     I think part of the problem is that this administration... - (inthane-chan)
                 I probably will. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                     Lyndon may have some company soon. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         Love how Hoosiers count - (jb4) - (4)
                             That really should be an LRPD - (lincoln) - (2)
                                 Who says it's political? - (jb4) - (1)
                                     Aren't ALL wars "political"? -NT - (lincoln)
                             Nominated for LRPD (new thread) - (lincoln)
                 Re: You are part of the problem then - (danreck) - (4)
                     EEuwww__ ya mean that, all we have left is - (Ashton) - (3)
                         The Fletcher Memorial - (danreck) - (2)
                             Interesting side note on that particular disk - (bepatient)
                             A good lesson por moi - (Ashton)

Using this formulation, the cat can be dead and deader.
89 ms